#69 Family day out

I know I've wrote an imagine similar to this but I just don't have any ideas other than this.
Lillie is 4 , Grace is 1

Niall's pov

"Hey y/n , should we take the girls shopping today?" I askdd walking into the kitchen and hugging my wife from behind.
"Sure, they could both do with some new clothes and shoes" she said and I nodded. "I'll get Lillie ready and you get the baby ready" I said and she nodded. Before I left the kitchen I kissed Grace's cheek and she smiled. "Dadda" she said. I smiled at her." Do you wanna go shopping with me, mummy and Lillie?" I asked in a baby voice and she nodded giggling.

Lillie was sat on the floor in the living room watching a kids tv show so I slowly walked up behind her. I picked her up and she jumped. "Daddyyyy" she whined. "You scared me!" She giggled."We need to get you ready because me, you , mummy and grace are all going shopping" I told her. I carried her upstairs into her bedroom.  "So what do you wanna wear Lil?" I asked . "Ummm" she mumbled and walked over to me. She stood in front of me looking in her wardrobe.  "How about a cute dress why it's warm?" I suggested and she nodded. "What dress do you want to wear?" I asked.  "That one!" She said pointing to her blue sundress.  I got it for her as well a pair of blue sandals. I helped her get dressed. Daddy will you do my hair?" She asked . "Sure what hairstyle do you wan princess? " I asked.  "I want pigtails!" She said . She sat on my lap and I put her long brown her into pigtails. "All done!" I said kissing her cheek.

**********

Y/n and I where walking side by side. Y/n was pushing Grace's pram and I was holding lillies hand. "Daddy the sun is hurting my eyes" Lillie complained.  "Do you want to wear my hat or sunglasses?" I asked her. "Please can I wear your hat?" She asked.  I nodded and took my snap back off  my head and placing it on hers. "Daddy you have a big head!" She said loudly. I laughed and y/n did too. "It's because I'm big and your small" I told her and she nodded.

We went into jd to get Lillie and grace some new shoes. "Should we get them both a pair of white converse and a pair of pink converse?" I asked y/n. "Daddyyyy! I wanna look over there!" Lillie complained. "Lillie wait!" I told her sternly. "Is the baby asleep?" I asked y/n. She looked over the pram and nodded. Lillie stomped her foot. I looked at her and she glared at me. "Lillie stop it!" Y/n told her. "No! I wanna look over there!" She whined sitting on the floor. I sighed. "Lillie get up or else we will go straight home!" I told her and she shook her head. "I want to look over there she said pointing to the other side of the shop. "We will look over there once we've finished over there! " I told her sternly. She made a grumpy face and stood up again. I held my hand out towards her. "Hand?" I said and she grabbed my hand.

******

"If you be good for the rest of the time we are out, I'll get you ice cream on the way home and I'll buy you a toy I told lillie and she nodded. 

"Daddy" Lillie said tugging on my hand. "What's wrong princess?" I asked looking down at her. "My legs are tired" she said raisin her arms towards me like she did as a baby. I smiled and picked her up. "Is that better? " I asked and she nodded resting her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry for being bad before daddy" she apologised. "it's okay princess, just don't do it again because we don't want grace to copy you" I tell her.