#31 Niall and your daughter go on big star little star

Niall's pov

I had been Invited to go onto big star little star with one of the kids. I decided that I would take Lillie since the twins are 14 and probably wouldn't wouldn't want to go.

"Ni, what time do you need to be there?" Y/n asked, "5 I think, is Lillie ready?" I asked. Y/n nodded, "she's wearing the the blue frilly dress that you got her. " she said. I was in jeans, a shirt and a black tie with white high tops.

At the start of the show

I sat down in the chair and lifted lillie up on onto my lap waiting for the show to start.

"Hello! And welcome to the new season of big star little star!" Stephen mullhern said.

"Okay so here we have Emma Watson and her son Kayden Westwood (random name)." He said, "How old are you Kayden? " he asked. "I'm 5!" Kayden said.

"And here we have Niall Horan and his daughter Lillie Horan" he said and we waved to the audience. "So Lillie how old are you?" He asked. "4" she said. "So are you going to tell us some of your daddy's secrets?" He said. "Yeah! I'm gonna tell evwyone his secwets" she said making everyone laugh.

Time skip

"Next up we have Lillie and niall " Stephen said. We stood up and walked over and I sat down in the chair and Lillie sat in the other one.

"Okay what is daddy's annoying habit?" He asked.
"Is it A eating everything in the house. B he farts all the time or c he always takes over the TV?" He asked

I pressed b and Lillie did too.

"1 point to you both, now what is the most embrassing thing daddy has done? A mistake someone else for your mummy. B fall on stage or c forgetting the words to one of his songs." He asked.

I chose a since I once mistaken someone else as y/n and I did squeeze her bum because I thought it was her.

"You both got another point! Now what is the one thing your daddy can't live without? Is it A food. B your mummy or c you and your brothers?" He asked.

I picked c but it was a hard choice.
The light went red signalling that we got different answers. Lillie looked around the board between us. "What did you pick daddy?" She said seriously. "I picked c" I told her. "But you say you can't live without food?" She said sassily. "I know but I can't live without you either." I said and smiled.

End of the show

"And the winners are...."Stephen said. "Niall and Lillie!" I stood up and picked Lillie up and walked over to him. "This is for you Lillie" he said giving her the small trophy."yay! I got award like you daddy" she said and kissed my cheek and I smiled at her. "Well done princess!"