#17 A day out with dad

You aren't in this imagine.
Liam and Luke are 12
Noah is 8
Lillie is 2

Niall's pov

My wife y/n had gone to visit her grandparents today, so i was looking after the kids. I decided to take them to the zoo since the boys liked it the last time we went and Lillie had never been to the zoo. "Boys, are you ready?" I asked while putting Lillie's pink coat on her and giving her, her pacifier.  "Yeah, coming now!" Liam said and  I soon heard 3 sets of feet running down the stairs. "Where are we actually going?" Luke asked. "The zoo" I said standing up and picking Lillie up off the couch. "Let's go!" I said and we all went out in to the car. I put Lillie in her car seat and fastened it, I then checked to see if the boys were fastened in properly. I got in the car myself and drove to the zoo.

At the zoo

The boys and got out of the car. "Liam can you get Lillie's pram out of the back please?" I asked and he nodded.i got Lillie out of her car seat and held her on my hip while Liam set up the pram. I looked around and there was some paparazzi but thy shouldn't be allowed in the zoo so we should be okay. "Are you ready to see the animals?" I said to Lillie in a baby voice while I put her in the pram. "Yeah!" She said and nodded eagerly while smiling.

In the zoo

"What animal do you want to see first?" I asked. "Lions!" Noah said eagerly and Liam and luke agreed. We walked to the lion enclosure and Noah just stared at them in amazement. Lions were his favourite animal. Liam liked giraffes, Luke liked tigers and Lillie liked penguins. Once we finished looking at the lions I bought all of my children a drink apart from Lillie because she already had a bottle of milk. "Dad! Can we go to the tigers next?"Luke asked. The boys were walking in front of me while I pushed Lillie's pram. We got to the tigers which were Luke's favorite animal and they were right against the glass so we could see them clearly. "They are so cool!" Luke said amazed. "There's a baby tiger!" Liam shouted. "Where?"Noah said."other there" I said pointing to the baby tiger.  "Do you want to get some food now and then we can go and see the giraffes and penguins" I said and they all nodded.

We went to the resteraunt that was in the zoo. We all sat down at a big table. There was a high chair at the end of the table fo Lillie to sit in. We ordered our food and ate it quite quickly. Once we finished i put Lillie back in the pram and cleaned our table up a little bit.

We walked to the giraffes and they were taller than I expected. You could also feed them so I paid for the food what you would feed them and I gave some to each of the boys ." Dad, should I take Lillie in with us?" Liam asked. Liam was the closest with Lillie. I nodded and he picked Lillie up out of the pram and took her into the enclosure. He held Lillie with one arm and put some of the giraffe food on her hand. "Put your arm out like this" he said showing her what to do. There were lots of giraffes that came over for the food. They began to eat the food out of the kids hands which made them smile and Lillie giggle. I stood outside the enclosure and took pictures of them, I took lots of pictures.

Liam is now pushing Lillie's pram while I'm carrying her because she didn't want to go in her pram. "To the penguins!"I said. We walked towards the penguins and I saw that you could go into the enclosure and feed them. "Lillie, do you want to feed the penguins? " I asked her and she nodded eagerly. "Liam, Luke, Noah were going to feed the penguins now come on" I said and the boys followed. We were given a bucket of fish between us all.  When you feed the penguins the zoo take the photos for you.  I gave one of the fish to Lillie. "Hold your hand out so they can take it!" I tod her and she did. Liam and Luke we're surrounded by around 10 penguins, Noah had 3 penguins around him and Lillie and I were just feeding the same one.

At home

As son as we got home it was 7 pm.  Y/n was back home. I walked through the door with a sleeping Lillie in my arms and 3 very tired boys behind me. We all went into the living room were y/n was. Luke and Noah sat on he sofa and instantly fell asleep and Liam took Lillie from me and sat down next to Luke and Noah with Lillie on his lap. He fell asleep after 5 minutes so all of the kids were sat/lied on the sofa asleep. I sat next to y/n and kissed her. "It's only 7 pm and they are all asleep, you should take them to the zoo more often Nialler" y/n said and I chuckled. "I got some photos of them feeding the giraffes and penguins" I told her and took my phone out. I showed her a photo of them feeding the giraffes , Liam was holding Lillie and Luke was giving Noah a piggyback.  "That's a good photo" she said,  I then showed her one of Luke with the giraffe right behind him." I've never seen Luke smile that big!" Y/n said and laughed. I then showed her one of Noah feeding the giraffes. "Awe that's a cute one" y/n said smiling.  I then showed her one of Liam and Lillie. "That one is so cute!" She said and I nodded." Liam actually asked If he could take her in their and he even told her what to do!" I said "it's good that there all close with her though, because I thought since she is the only girl they would all pick on her a little bit but it's the complete opposite." She said and I nodded. "I've got some of us feeding penguins too" I said. The first photo I showed her was the one of me holding Lillie why she fed the penguin. "Now that is What you call a daddy's girl, but she looks so happy!" Y/n said and I smiled. I then showed her the one of Liam and luke surrounded by 10 penguins."wow! The penguins loved the twins!" she said laughing. I showed her one of Noah with the 3 penguins that were almost the same size as him." He blends in with the penguins" she said since he was wearing black jeans and a plain white t shirt and he wasn't very tall. The last photo I showed her was one of me holding Lillie with the boys in front of us and the penguins all around us. "Awww I love that one!" She said.  "This one is probably my favourite photo from today" I said. "We should get some of these photos printed, put them in frames and put them on the shelves" she said and I agreed. I decided to post that photo to Twitter.

@ Niall_official : Day Out at the zoo with my boys and my baby! :)

(Photo here)