#41 He holds your sons for the first time

You only have the twins in this imagine

Your POV

I had just given birth to my two Sons . the boys were lied on my chest and niall was sat next to me looking at them.

"So what are their names?" The nurse asked walking into the room. "So what is the name of the first boy born?" She asked nicely giving a small smile . "Liam James Horan " I said and she nodded writing his birth certificate.

Liam James Horan
Born- 12/02/2018
At 4:32 am
Weighing 7 lb 2 onz

"Second babies name?" She asked politely
"Luke James Horan" I said smiling looking down at my two babies. She nodded filling in his birth certificate and leaving the room

Luke James Horan
Born-12/02/2018
At 4:39 am
Weighing 6 lb 8 onz

As we was looking at our babies our parents came in. "Hello mum and dad" niall smiled and hugged his mum and dad. "Hello y/m/n and y/d/n" he said hugging my parents. My parents sat next to me and niall parents stood next to the bed.
"What are their names?" My dad asked. "Liam James Horan and Luke James Horan" niall said proudly.

"Do you want to hold them niall? You haven't held them yet" I asked niall. "I..uh..I" he stuttered. "I'm not very good at holding babies" niall said. "Niall your their dad, you will be fine" bobby said to niall. I handed the babies over to niall and heard the click of a camera. I looked up and it was my mum and Maura taking photos.

Niall was staring down at the two babies in his arms . " they are so cute" he said and they opened their eyes. "They look like y/n but with Niall's eyes" my mum said.

"When they get a bit older, I'm gonna teach them how to play lots of different sports and take them to lots of football matches" niall said smiling. Bobby smiled since that is what he did when niall was a child. (Not a fact idk if he did) "do you want to hold them?" I asked my mum and Maura. They nodded. I took liam out of Niall's arms and gave him to my mum and niall passed luke over to his mum. "This is liam" I said passing him to my mum. "This one is luke" niall said to his mum .

After all of our parents had held the babies they left to give us some family time. "I'm so proud of you princess , you have given me the best gift ever" niall said smiling. Liam and luke were in the hospital cots next to my bed. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" he said kissing me again. "All of the pain was worth it" I said looking down at the 2 babies peacefully sleeping without a care in the world. Niall smiled and agreed. "I dont know how I'm gonna manage to buy food for 3 Horan boys though! I'd have to go food shopping every day" I chuckled and niall laughed.