His children calls you mummy

Niall and I had been together for two and a half years. Niall has 3 year old twins, Ethan and Aaliyah. Their mum, Niall's ex, wanted nothing to do with them . Niall and her broke up when she was around 4 months pregnant. At 5 months pregnant She wanted an abortion but Niall told her not to and they came to he agreement that after the babies where born Niall would take them and she would have nothing to do with any of them.

****

Niall and I was sat on the chairs In the back garden and Ethan and Aaliyah where playing catch. Aaliyah ran over to me and Niall. "Daddy!" She whined holding Niall's knees I glanced at Ethan and he was kicking the ball against the fence. "What princess?" Niall said imitating her whine. "I'm hungry!" She said. She then looked at me. "Mummy can you make me a sandwich?" She asked. Niall grinned at me and I smiled, she finally called me mummy." Of course love!" I said standing up. "Ethan, do you want a sand which?" I asked. "Yes please!" He yelled back.

****

I went into the kitchen and started making their sandwiches and drinks. Niall came and hugged me from behind. "They both love you so much, I do too, I know Ethan hasn't called you mum, but no matter what anyone says you are their mum, you might not have given birth to them, but you've been their for them since they where 3 months old, you have watched them grow up with me" he whispered into my ear. "Also I've not left them outside, their watching a film in the living room" he added chuckling. I giggled . "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me, when Aaliyah called me mummy it made me fell so important" i said.

"Ethan , Aaliyah! Your lunch is ready!" I shouted placing the two plates on the table. I heard the potter patter of feet and soon two three year olds where sat at the table devouring the sandwhiches I made. "Thank you mummy!" Aaliyah said smiling. "You're welcome princess" I said smiling, leaning against the counter next to Niall.
"This is really good mummy!" Ethan said and my heart swelled. I glanced at Niall and smiled at him as he grinned at me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. "I love you! They do too" he said. "I love you all too" I said.