He delivers the baby

Niall and I had decided to go on a little road trip to get away from London for a few days.

I was 8 and a half months pregnant with mine and Niall's first child which is a baby girl. We where driving along a deserted road, it was a main road but there was no one else around and it was 4pm. Niall suddenly stopped the car.

"Why've you stopped? Is there something wrong with the car?" I asked looking at him. "I think we have run out of petrol and the cars broken down" he told me.
"Is your phone charged?" He asked. "Yeah, but it's pointless calling the boys we are like 120 miles away from them." I said. "We could..." Niall started but was cut off by me screaming in pain.
"Are you okay? Tell me what's wrong
Y/n" he said worried. I groaned in pain again. "T..the baby..s..she's coming" I said looking at him with tears in my eyes, his eyes widened.

He helped me into the backseat and I felt the need to push. "Niall! I need to push" i cried. "B..but how! There's no doctor!?" He freaked out. "Ni! Please! You're gonna have to deliver her! Call Louis he'll help!" I cried in pain. "I have some blankets in the boot (trunk)" he said before getting out the car and going into the boot. He came back with 3 blankets . He laid one on the seats so they wouldn't get blood on them, he put one over me and kept one to wrap the baby in.

He called Louis and put him on speaker
"Louis! I need your help!" He shouted through the phone. "Okay what do you need" he asked. "T..the baby's coming and we are in the middle of nowhere!" Niall told him worried."okay, Niall you're going to have to deliver the baby, get 3 blankets, one for y/n , one to protect the seat and one to wrap the baby in" Louis told him. "We've done that! I need to know how to deliver the baby!" He said taking deep breaths panicking. "First of all calm down! The baby should come out head first, pull the shoulders out 1 by 1, if the cord is wrapped around her neck, gently unwrap it , do you have anything sharp to cut the cord?" Louis explained. "Uh.. I have a pocket knife" Niall told him. "Okay, has it been used?" He asked. "No it's just been in here" Niall explained. "Okay, do you have anything hot? Like a fire lighter to sterilise it?" He asked. "Yeah I have a fire lighter" Niall told him. "Okay, sterilise the pocket knife and you can deliver the baby" he said. Niall did that and got in to position. Louis stayed on the call.

I looked down while Niall was asking Louis questions and noticed that the baby's head was crowning. "Niall!" I panicked looking down. His eyes widened and he placed his phone down getting into position.
"Okay push!" He encouraged. I pushed as hard as I could. "The head is out!" He said getting a hold of the baby's head. "Okay push again!" He said while holding the baby's head. I did. "Ahhh!" I screamed m. Niall got the baby's shoulders out one by one and then the rest of her. I heard the sweet sound of my baby crying. Niall held her against his chest and picked up the pocket knife. "Where do I cut it?" He asked Louis who was still in the phone. "A cm from her belly" He told us. Niall cut the cord a cm from her stomach. He smiled and wrapped her up in a blanket placing her on my chest.

Niall rang an ambulance once he passed the baby to me and it was there in no time. We was taken to hospital to check if me and the baby was okay. The doctors said Niall did an amazing job at delivering her. The next day the boys picked us up from the hospital, and they brought some clothes for me and Niall and a onesie for our new baby girl.