Visiting Ireland part 1

Me, Niall and our 3 children are going to visit Niall's family in Ireland and we are going to stay there for a week. Niall and I have one son named Liam who is 10 and two daughters, Aaliyah who is 5 and Grace who is 1.

"Daddy? Is this Graces first time on a plane?" Aaliyah asked as Niall was packing some last minute things , mainly for Grace. "Yeah it is" he replied.

*****

"Grandma! Grandpa!" Liam and Aaliyah shouted in unison letting go of my hands and running to them. Niall was pushing Graces pram. "Hello my little chickens!" Maura said hugging them. "Have you been good for your mummy and daddy?" Bobby asked hugging them. "Yeah" Aaliyah said.

We walked over to them. Grace was now wide awake and she smiled at Maura and Bobby. Maura and bobby haven't seen the kids in about 6 months because all the flights got cancelled when it was around Graces birthday because her birthday is New Year's Eve.
"She's gotten so big!" Maura said picking Grace up. "Can she walk or talk yet?" Bobby asked. I nodded. "She can walk a little bit but she falls a lot and she can say a few words. " I explain. "What was her first word?" Maura asked. "Her first word was 'dada' like Aaliyah" I told them and they smiled.
"Dadda" she whined reaching towards Niall. Niall took her and held her on his hip.
Aaliyah was holding Niall's hand and I was pushing the pram with Liam, Maura and Bobby next to me.
"Daddy we should run!" Aaliyah said smiling. Niall nodded and started running with Grace still in his arms and Aaliyah still holding his hand. Both girls where giggling like crazy. Grace was bouncing up and down a lot when Niall ran which made her laugh.

*******

The whole family was here now. It was summer so we where all sat in the back garden. Bobby and Greg was doing the BBQ, Niall was playing with Liam, Aaliyah , Theo and Taylor(I made up another child for Greg and Denise) I was sat at the table with Grace in my lap talking to Maura and Denise .

"So are you and Niall going to have any more?" Denise asked. "Definitely not!" I said. "Yeah we are!" Niall chimed in since he must have heard us talking. "In your dreams Horan! You have a son and two daughters, so you don't need anymore!" I retorted and heard him laugh. "I think you will have another"Maura said and I shook my head. "I think three is enough" I said. "What about you and Greg, are you having anymore?" I asked. "Probably not, I want a girl but Greg says that he's happy with the boys" She said.

Niall sat down next to me and took Grace from me placing her on his lap. "Mummy!!" Aaliyah whined standing next to my chair. "Whattt?" I asked in the same tone as her. "Liam isn't letting me play with the football!" She whined. "There's another ball there!" Niall said pointing to the other football that was on the grass. "But I don't want that one!" She said. "Liam?" I asked and he came to me. "Can you let Aaliyah play with that one and you use that one?" I asked. "Ugh! Fine!" He said throwing the ball to Aaliyah. "Stupid sister! They always get what they want!" I heard him mumble as he sat next to Niall sulking.
"What's wrong with your face?" Niall asked nudging him . "LiLi!" Grace shouted. "I don't like having sisters! They always get what they want! It's not fair!" He whined. "They don't always get what they want, and Grace can even ask for anything anyway" Niall told him. Liam looked at him raising his eyebrows. "I know it might seem like Aaliyah gets more than you but she wants little toys and dolls that don't cost very much where as you want an Xbox and play station" Niall explained. "Oh" Liam said. "I didn't think of it that way" He said. "It's okay, why don't you play football with Aaliyah? Teach her a few tricks" Niall suggested and Liam got up and went to play with Aaliyah.
"Y/n?" Niall asked. "Hmm?" I said ending my conversation with Maura and looking at him. "Why do you not want another baby?" He asked. "Well, I just think three is enough for now especially with the girls being young, I mean Aaliyah is a lot to handle and the baby only just turned one so she's a lot of hard work" I explained. "Okay, Aaliyah isn't that bad" he said. "For you she isn't, but god she's a handful at times" I explained

"Nise!" Grace said reaching for Denise. Niall passed Grace over to Denise.
I suddenly heard a loud cry. Every ones head looked towards Liam and Aaliyah. Niall and I got up and ran over to them. Liam was stood looking guilty and Aaliyah was on the floor crying and she had a nose bleed. Niall went to Aaliyah and I went to Liam to ask him what's happened.
"What happened?" I asked. "I..uh I kicked the ball at her and it hit her uh nose" He explained. I shook my head at her. "Liam you need to stop this, you can't keep purposely hurting her, ill make sure your dad talk to you" I said and went to Niall and Aaliyah who was in the bathroom.

Niall's POV

I suddenly heard a loud cry which I recognised as my daughters cry. Everyone's heads snapped towards Liam and Aaliyah. Liam was stood looking guilty and Aaliyah was on the floor crying. Y/n and I ran towards them. Y/n went to Liam to ask what's happened and I went to Aaliyah.
She was on the floor crying and she had a very bad nose bleed. "Daddy!" She cried. "C'mon let's get you cleaned up" I said picking her up.

I took her inside and into the bathroom. I sat her down on the counter and got some tissues to clean her face. She was still crying. Y/n came in. "Are you okay now sweetie?" She asked Aaliyah who nodded and sniffles. "Can you have a word with Liam later?" She asked. "Sure, why?" I asked holding some tissue under Aaliyah's nose. "Do you know how she's been getting hurt a lot recently, its was Liam, he keeps doing things to hurt her, like today he kicked the ball at her face" She told me. My eyes widened at the fact he would do that. "I'll have a word with him tonight, so he'll think he's got away with it" I said.

Y/n went back outside and I moved the tissue from Aaliyah's nose. Her nose had stopped bleeding. I cleaned the blood off her and picked her up. "I'm tired daddy" she said. I carried her downstairs and back outside. Liam was kicking the ball against the wall and Grace was with Denise.
I sat down next to y/n with Aaliyah on my lap. Aaliyah leaned back into my chest and closed her eyes falling asleep.

*****

Greg, Denise and their sons had gone home. Aaliyah was asleep in our bed, Liam was in gregs old bedroom on the Xbox , Grace was asleep downstairs on y/n.
"I'll go have a word with Liam now" I told y/n and she nodded.

I went upstairs and into my brothers old bedroom and saw my son sat on the bed. "Hey dad" he said. "Turn the Xbox off, I need to talk to you" I told my ten year old son. He turned it off and looked at me.
"Why do you keep purposely hurting. Aaliyah?" I asked. "I..uh.. I don't know" he mumbled. "You need to stop it Liam! It isn't fair on Aaliyah, you wouldn't like it if someone kept hurting you, your basically bullying your sister who you are supposed to protect. I know when you've hurt her they haven't been that bad but today that really hurt her Liam, it might have not hurt you if it happened to you but she's 5 Liam so it hurts her a lot more than it would hurt you! Just please stop it, " I said. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. "I'm sorry dad , I didn't mean to hurt her as much as I did" he cried. "Just don't do it again" I said and he nodded pulling away from the hug.

I walked downstairs and leaned against the living room doorframe watching y/n and Grace. She smiled at me once she noticed me. "I'm gonna go to bed" I told her and she nodded. "Can you take her up with you please?" She asked motioning to our sleeping baby girl in her lap. I smiled and nodded. I walked to them and picked Grace up gently.
"Goodnight" I said and kissed y/n's lips. "Goodnight , love you Nialler" she said. "Love you too princess" I said leaving the room.

I went into my old bedroom. Aaliyah was curled up on the bed sleeping. I walked to the cot that was in the corner of my bedroom. I gently placed Grace in it and covered her with her blanket and placed her teddy bear next to her head. I bent down and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight princess, love you"I whispered. I went into gregs old room where Liam was sleeping. Liam was asleep on the bed with the Xbox headset still on the Xbox pad on him. I chuckled quietly, removing the headset from him and picking up the controller. I put them away and covered Liam with the blanket. I kissed his cheek. "Goodnight buddy" I whispered.
I turned the light off and left the room closing the door behind me. I got changed into some sweatpants and turned my bedroom light off and got into her next to Aaliyah. "Daddy?" She asked tiredly. "What's up princess?" I asked quietly. "Cuddle" she said and cuddled into my side. I wrapped my arm around her and fell asleep.