Interview after having your first baby

"And now lets welcome Niall and y/n Horan!" Ellen said . Niall and I walked on to the stage hand in hand smiling.

We sat down next to each other and Niall rested his arm on the back of the sofa around me.

"Welcome back!" Ellen said. "Thank you for having us" I said.
"So y/n you recently gave birth?" Ellen asked. "Yeah 2 weeks ago I gave birth to a very beautiful baby girl" I said smiling. "Well congratulations to you both, have you shared any pictures or announced her name?" Ellen asked. Some pictures of our baby came up on the big screen. A picture of me , Niall and the baby, pictures of me holding her and pictures of Niall holding her and pictures of just her.

"Yeah, we don't share lots of pictures or videos but we share a few and we have announced her name and in case you didn't know it, her name is Aaliyah Grace Horan" Niall told her. "That's a cute name, who picked it?" Ellen asked. 
"Niall really liked the name Aaliyah and I really liked the name Grace so we merged them together an the name Horan , that's just his surname" I chuckled.

"How did fans react when they found out you were pregnant with his baby?" Ellen asked us. "Some of them wanted to kill them because their beloved Niall impregnated me" I said and the audience laughed. "Some of them were very happy for us and some of them said things such as 'I should be the one having Niall's babies!' And also the Ines saying they should have Niall's babies they were around 13 or 14!" I exclaimed.

"We actually have a video for you to watch and its of your fans reacting to your pregnancy announcement" Ellen said. We both looked at the screen as the video started to play

"WHAT? OMG!" a fan screamed and it turned to another fan. "Aww this is cute! Niall I know you'll probably never see this but congratulations!" A young fan said and we smiled. The next fan appeared on screen. "Niall's had sex with y/n" she said looking at the camera and we laughed. The next fan came on.
"They are the cutest couple in the world! This is such a cute video! I hope it's a girl, it will be cute to see what Niall would be like with a daughter" The fan said and we smiled.

*******

"So how did both your parents react when you told them the news?" Ellen's sled is. "Well my mum was extremely excited and my dad was a little cold towards Niall for a few weeks after we told him but he warmed up to it" I explained . "What about your parents?" She asked Niall. "Well they where both excited but my mum was like 'my baby's growing up!" Niall said dramatically.
We laughed. "Was there a gender that they wanted you to have?" She asked.
"Well y/n's parents were just excited about becoming grandparents for the first time and my dad was just happy about having another grandchild, but my mum really wanted us to have a girl because my brother already has a son called Theo so she wanted a granddaughter " Niall explained.