#67 Babysitting Liam's daughters

You and niall have 2 daughters and liam does too.

Yours and Niall's daughters

Lillie May Horan- age 6
Grace Isabella Horan- age 3

Liam's daughters

Aaliyah Elizabeth Payne- age 6 (pronounced a-lee-a)
Isla Bailey Payne- age 1 (pronounced eye-la)

Liam and his wife are going on a holiday to Paris for the weekend before their baby boy is born.so Niall and I offered to take his two girls for the weekend.

Niall's POV

"Y/n I'm going to go and pick Aaliyah and Isla up now" I shouted upstairs to y/n. "Okay, bye! Stay safe love you!" She shouted back.  "I will and love you too,  bye!"

I knocked on Liam's door and he answered straight away. He invited me in and we sat down. "Holly (made up name for his wife) is just finishing getting the girls ready" Liam told me and I nodded. "Have you come up with a name for the baby yet?" I asked. He shook his head. "We've tried but we just don't really agree on any names" he told me and I nodded. "That's what me and y/n was like when we where naming the girls, we couldn't agree on anything we did in the end though" I told him. "Oh you think you and y/n will have any more kids?" He asked and I shrugged. "We haven't seen about it but I definitely do want another one but a boy" I told him. "Uncle Niall!!" Aaliyah yelled running to me and hugging me. "Hello" I said smiling at her.  Holly passed Isla to me. " Aaliyah doesn't really have a bedtime on the weekends, Isla needs a nap at 1 in the afternoon everyday and then she will usually sleep until 3 or 4 and then go to sleep again again nine in the evening. She likes mushed up bananas for breakfast and she also loves milk so make sure she always has milk in her bottle. She can get clingy if she's tired or hungry and she needs her dummy (pacifier) at night or else she will walk up crying" she told me and I nodded. "And Aaliyah usually just keeps to herself so you should have no problems" Holly quickly added. "Thanks man for taking them" liam said. "No problem, they are no trouble and I'm sure lillie and grace will love having them over for the weekend" I said.

********

I walked through the door with Isla in my arms and Aaliyah was behind me and she had kindly volunteered to carry hers and Isla's bag. Once we got all the kids settled. Aaliyah went u stirs to play with lillie and grace, y/n had gone to work and I was in the living room watch in football with Isla on my lap. "Isla you wanna take a selfie? " I asked in a baby voice  she just smiled clapping her hands. I took a few selfies with her and posted one on twitter.

Niall_official: gonna be in a house with 5 girls this weekend! My two little 'angels' lillie and grace are playing with Aaliyah Payne, y/n is at work and I'm watching football with little baby Isla Payne.

***

Your POV

I walked through the door after a long days work. I felt bad for leaving niall with the 3 girls and the baby for so long but I had to stay longer to complete some work and go to a meeting.  I checked the time and it was 10:30. The house was quiet.

I placed my bag on the table and took my shoes and coat off.  I walked upstairs . I opened the door to lillies room slightly and saw lillie and Aaliyah sleeping on the bunk beds. I smiled and closed the door.  I went into graces room and saw Grace asleep in her bed. I turned her night light on and left the door open slightly because that's how she likes it. I walked into mine and Niall's shared bedroom and the light was on. I saw Niall asleep with Isla on his chest also asleep. I smiled looking at them. I got my pyjamas and went Into our en suite bathroom. I changed into my pyjamas and brushed my teeth I then went back into the bedroom turned the light off and climbed into bed with Niall and Isla.