He comforts your daughter over her first broken heart

Grace is 14, you are not at home

Niall's pov

"Come on princess stop crying , please, he was a dick anyway" I pleaded while rubbing graces back. "I can't!  I loved him!" She cried. I opened my arms and she hugged me. "He was a stupid as for doing this to you! That little bastard didn't deserve you!" I told her and she cried into my chest. "Nobody does this to my little girl , he'll get what's Coming to him for hurting my baby " I mumbled. "Dad, please don't do anything! I just want to forget about him!" She said.  "Anything for you princess" I whispered kissing her head.

******
Grace was still locked up in her bedroom so I had gone out and bought lots of sweets and chocolates for us. I had made a fort in our living room and put her favourite movie in the dvd player.

I knocked on her door. "Princess? You awake?" I asked through the door.  She opened her door and she had tear stains on her face and her blue eyes where blood shocked. "Aww my poor baby" I said pulling her into a hug. "I've to us some chocolates and sweets for a movie night to take your mind away from that dick" I said. "You up for it?" I asked and she nodded. "C'mon then" I said.

We went into the living room and she furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the fort. "Dad your like 35, why are you so childish? " She asked chuckling slightly. "There's the smile I want to see! And why not !" I said patting the space next to me. She chuckled again and climbed into the for next to me. We had a movie night watching our favourite movies and ended up falling asleep cuddled up.