#48 Your daughter has a boyfriend

Liam and Luke-20
Noah-16
Lillie-14

Your POV

Liam and Luke had gotten an apartment together a few weeks ago so they no longer live with me and niall. So now it is me,niall,Noah and lillie.

We were currently having a movie night , I was cuddled into niall and Noah and lillie were sat on the other sofa.

"Lillie we are having a family movie night, get off your phone" I told lillie. "I can't, its important" she said. "It just looks like your texting so it can't be important" I said and she sighed and rolled her eyes."she's texting her boyfriend!" Noah said. Lillie's eyes widened and she glared at him.

"Is that true?" I asked. "U..I.uhh" she stuttered. "You have got a boyfriend" I said smirking at her. "Uh..yeah" she said. "What.." I said but niall interrupted me. "Your too young for a boyfriend" he said. "No I'm not!" Lillie said. "I'm 14!" She said. "Exactly 14! Your too young!" He said. "Niall stop being so protective" I said and he rolled his eyes like a stroppy teenager would. "Who is he?" Nial asked our daughter. "Ethan Payne..."she trailed off. "Okay well does liam know?" He asked and she nodded. "Well then I won't have to talk to him about treating you right then because I know liam raised his kids well" he said and lillie smiled leaving the room. "Wait!" Niall said and Lillie came back. "What?" She asked. "Don't do anything with him. Become a nun and don't do anything..ever!" Niall said looking serious. "What the hell?" Lillie said laughing. "He's a weirdo!" I told her and she nodded. " I agree!" She said and left the room.

Niall sat back down and cuddled into me. "She growing up! I don't like it!" He said dramatically. "I know but seriously why did you tell her to be a nun?" I asked laughing again. "So she doesn't do anything..you known..uh..sexual" he said awkwardly . "why do you sound so awkward?" I asked giggling. "Because I don't exactly want to talk about my daughter doing sexual things!" He said. "What about when shes older and has kids and gets married?" I asked and he shrugged. "It weird to think that in the next ten years you could be walking lillie down the aisle, they could have all gotten married and we could be grandparents" I said. "I'm too young and good looking to be a grandpa!" Niall said running a hand through his quiffed hair."good looking is correct but too young I wouldn't say that"" I said and he rolled his eyes again "what are you trying to say?" He says raising his eyebrows. "That you are old. " I say."I'm not old " he defends. "Your 40!" I tease. "Fuck you!" He says leaning back on the couch and crossing his arms pouting like a stroppy toddler. "You know you want to!" I reply smirking. He looks at me his eyebrows raised. "That's kinda true!" He says playfully.