You take the babies to the park

Ethan and Aaliyah are 1.

"Hey y/n, should we take the twins to the park why it's sunny?" Niall asked leaning against the kitchen door frame. "I don't see why not, can you please get them dressed?" I asked and pecked his lips. He nodded and left the room to gt Ethan and Aaliyah.

*******

I set the two prams up for the babies and put my shoes on. 5 minutes later Niall came downstairs with Ethan and Aaliyah.  I took Ethan from him and put him in his pram while Niall put Aaliyah in hers. Ethan was wearing some black jeans, blue converse and a blue and white striped t-shirts.  Aaliyah was wearing a light pink sundress with white polka dots on it and white sandals.

"Let's go!" Niall said pushing Aaliyah's pram out of the door , me following wih Ethan's pram. "Wow it's really warm!"I said putting my sunglasses on. Niall placed the shade part over Aaliyah so she would t get the sun in her eyes and I did the same to Ethan.

*****

We arrived at the park and walked around the duck pond. We had brought a picnic and there was some grass by the pond so e set our picnic up. I took Ethan out of his pram and sat him on my lap, niall doing the same with Aaliyah.  Niall Niall gave Ethan and all is aha fruit shoot each and they happily drank it. "Here ethan" Niall said giving Ethan a sandwich. "Here aaliyah" he said giving Aaliyah her sandwich.  "And we can't forget about you princess " he smiled handing me a sandwich. 

*****

Ethan had fell asleep on my lap. "Take her on the park, I'll stay here with him" I said motioning down to Ethan.  "Okay" he replied standing up with Aaliyah.  "You wanna go on the slide princess?" He asked in a baby voice walking to the park.

Niall's pov

"You wanna go on the slide princess?" I asked Aaliyah in a baby voice while readjusting her on my hip. "Dadda come too?" She asked. "Yeah dadda will come on too!" I exclaimed and she giggled smiling.  I climbed onto the slide wih her asked nd sat at the top of it. She sat on my lap and I wrapped m arms around her. "You ready princess? " I asked. "Yeah dadda!" She said loudly and excitedly. I smiled and went down the slide. "Wheeeeee!" She yelled raising her arms. We reached the bottom and I fell of the end of the slide landing on the floor. "Ow" I mumbled while Aaliyah giggled.  "it's not funny! Dadda hurt himself! He needs a kiss to make it better" I said and smiled at her. She pecked me on he lips. (Non sexual! ) "Dadda better?" She asked and I nodded.  "Yeah I'm okay" I sid standing up with her.  "AGAIN!" She yelled