He surpises your children

Today was Ethan and Aaliyah's 4th birthday. I had told them that Niall couldn't be here because he was on tour, but he has a break.

******

"Morning Mummy!" My two children shouted running into the kitchen and sitting at the table. "Good morning and Happy 4th Birthday my little munchkins!" I said giving them their birthday cards. While they opened their birthday card I finished making their pancakes. I gave them two each.

I placed their breakfast in front of them. "Yay pancakes!" Aaliyah said. "My favourite! Tanks mummy!" Ethan said smiling.

"Are you two ready for your presents?" I asked and they nodded excitedly. I led them to the living room and they sat on the sofa next to each other. "I wish daddy was here" Ethan said. "Me too" Aaliyah added. "Your daddy wanted to be here to but he has to work but all your presents are from me and daddy" I told the two 4 year olds.

There where two piles of presents on the floor and one big one in the centre. I directed the twins to their pile and they began opening them.

Ethan got a scooter, a bike, some clothes, some pyjamas, toy cars , an art set and some other toys.
Aaliyah got a scooter, a bike, some clothes, some pyjamas, princess dolls, an art set and a princess dress.

They both also had a birthday badge with the number 4 on. Aaliyah's was princess themed and Ethan's was car themed.

"Are you ready to open the big one?" I asked. "Yeah!" They shouted happily.
"Okay open it!" I told them as I stood up smiling and filming them.

"We have to go on our tippy toes to open it" Ethan told Aaliyah. "Okay" she replied. Try both stood up on their tippy toes and just as they where about to open it Niall jumped up out of the box.
The twins eyes widened. "Daddy!" They shouted in unison. I kept filming them.

"Can you two birthday twins help me out of here?" Niall asked smiling at them. Ethan and Aaliyah both smiled evilly at each other and I giggled.

They both pushed the box over so Niall also fell. "Oomph" he grumbled as he hit the floor.

He crawled out of the box and stood up hugging the ties and picking them up. I stopped filming them as I went over and hugged them.

"So what do my two little babies want to do today?" Niall asked the twins. "We're not babies!" Aaliyah giggled . "Daddy stupid! We are 4! I'm a big boy!" Ethan said and I chuckled . "Oh well, you're still my babies , so what do you want to do?" He asked.
"Nando's!" Aaliyah shouted. I looked and Niall and shook my head while smiling. "What else should we do, we can go to Nando's for dinner and do something before?" I asked them. "Shopping!" Aaliyah said. "Ethan do you wanna go shopping?" I asked and he nodded eagerly. Niall placed the kids back down on the floor.

We were currently in our home in LA, because this is where the twins wanted to spend their birthday and we are taking them to disneyworld tomorrow.

*****

Niall was holding Aaliyah's hand and I was holding Ethan's hand. "Daddy can I go on your shoulders?" Ethan asked. "Of course buddy" Niall said picking Ethan up and placing him on his shoulders. He held Aaliyah's hand and used the over to hold onto Ethan's leg so he wouldn't fall.

*****

We where now home, we bought quite a lot of things, mainly clothes for Disneyworld which the twins still didn't know about.

"We have one more present for you two" Niall told them and the twins looked confused. Niall gave Ethan a buzz lightyear doll and a t shirt that said I love Disney! He then gave Aaliyah a princess doll and the same t shirt he had given Ethan.

"Where would we go with this? We can go anywhere" Niall said. "Where should we take this stuff?" I asked . They still looked confused. "Where should we take all your Disney things?" I asked. "Disneyland?" Ethan asked and Aaliyah's eyes widened.

"Okay, lets go to Disneyworld! We can go in the morning!" I said and the twins smiled. The twins ran to me and hugged me. "Thank you mummy!" They said. "Don't thank me it was daddy's idea" I said and they ran over to Niall hugging him. "Thank you daddy!" Aaliyah said. "We have the best daddy in the world!" Ethan said. Niall chuckled and kissed their heads.

******

I decided to tweet the video of Niall surprising the twins and being knocked over by them.

@Y/n_Horan: @NiallOfficial surprised the two little monsters for their 4th birthday. I think he regrets hiding in a box that he couldn't get out of!