You go out into public with your baby for the first time

Your POV

Our baby girls is now one month old and is developing her personality. She is always happy,always smiling and giggling and she is always hungry like a certain somebody.

"Y/n, can we take her out for a walk or something? She hasn't been out yet and we still haven't used her pram" Niall said. "I don't know, what if we get mobbed and where would we go?" I asked reluctantly. "Trust me y/n, we won't and if we do I can call Paul, no ones gonna hurt my little baby and we can just walk around London" Niall said gesturing to the baby that is wide awake in my arms. "Okay , I guess we do need to use her pram" I said glancing at the unused black and white pram in the corner of the room.

Niall took Aaliyah from my arms. He walked towards the pram and placed her in it, strapping her in. "We're gonna take you out for the first time today! Aren't we! Are you excited!?" Niall said in a baby voice making Aaliyah smile and giggle. "You must be very excited!" He said smiling at her.

*******

Niall was pushing the pram and I was walking alongside him, we were walking down a high street.
A couple of teenage girls pointed at us. "I think we've been spotted" I mumbled to Niall. The girls came over. "Umm hello, sorry to disturb you could we get a photo?" They asked nicely. Polite fans didn't bother me it was just when they were rude that bothered me.

I held the pram and took a photo of Niall with the two girls and handed her phone back. "Thank you, also your baby is very cute, she looks like Niall" one of them said to me. "Thank you, she acts like him too, always smiling and giggling and always hungry" I told them. The girl laughed. "Thank you, bye" she said leaving.

"At least they where nice" I said and Niall agreed. "Nice fans don't bother me I just don't like it when they crowd you" he said.