You both speak out about your daughters death

In this imagine you're a solo artist.

Your POV

Today I had an interview on the Ellen Show.
Niall was going to look after 14 year old Liam and 2 year old Aaliyah.
We sadly lost our 6 year old daughter Grace a few months ago to leukaemia.

****

"And now lets welcome our next guest y/n Horan!" Ellen said.

I walked into the stage and sat down in the chair.
"So y/n is here to speak about something that happened to her and her husband Niall that no parents should ever have to go through" Ellen said. I told Ellen that I wanted to come on the show to raise awareness about children's deaths and how common they are.

I started to explains to Ellen what happened.

"Around 8 months ago, Niall and I noticed that our 6 year old daughter Grace had trouble breathing and kept getting bruises for no reason even though nothing happened. We took her to our family doctor and they did many different tests on her. A week after the tests had been taken, Grace was diagnose with Leukaemia. The doctors told us that the tests had shown that she had had leukaemia for around two months. They told us that the survival rate was a lot lower because of it being unnoticed." I said a tear escaping my eye. Ellen handed me some tissues.
"Niall and I started to blame ourselves for not noticing how ill our daughter was, the doctors told us that in some cases the warning signs don't show up until a while after. She had to go for regular checkups but around a month after she was diagnosed she was admitted to hospital because the treatment wasn't working on her properly. After being in hospital for around 7 months, she still wasn't getting better and the doctors told us to prepare for the worst. A few months later we was in the hospital and she said she was tired. We all knew what was going to happen. Me, Niall and our 14 year old son Liam was in the room. Grace said some things to each of us and she wanted to cuddle one last time. So we all got into the bed with her. She was lied on Niall's chest, Liam was next to them and I was on the other side of them. 10 minutes after she passed away sleeping" I said more tears escaping my eyes.

*****

Niall's POV

Today I had an interview with the boys. Y/n was going to stay home with Liam and Aaliyah.

*****

"Lets welcome One Direction!" James corden said. Me and the three other boys walked out and we sat down on the sofa.

"Welcome back boys!" James said. "Thanks for having us!" Harry said

****

"Now, Niall you don't have to answer if you don't want to but can you tell us a bit about what happened to your daughter, maybe tell us a bit about us." he asked.

I nodded.
"Well about 8 months ago, not long after her 6th birthday, y/n noticed that Grace kept getting bruises from nowhere and I noticed that she had been struggling to breath. We took her to the doctors and she was diagnosed with Leukaemia. She was admitted to hospital and stayed there until she you know, last month me, y/n and our son Liam where in the room with her. She said some things to each of us and wanted to cuddle. So she was on my lap, y/n was on one side of us and Liam was on the other side. She passed away 5 minutes later when she was sleeping" I said wiping my eye.

"I can't imagine what you and your wife are going through" James said.
"Do you boys want to say anything?"he asked the boys.
"Grace was definitely a mini Niall! Liam and Aaliyah are too! We visited her quite a lot when she was in the hospital and she never once complained she was always smiling and making jokes" Louis said. "Yeah that's the great thing about Niall's kids, they are all well mannered and they never complain about anything. They are just exactly like him, carefree and always happy! I know that Grace had an amazing 6 years on this earth, especially with Niall and y/n as her parents, they all go out on family days all the time" Liam said.
"I agree with what Liam and Louis said, she was an amazing little girl, she was a really good singer too! I remember when she was about 3, Niall brought her and Liam to sound heck, Liam was around 11, and they both sang along, they both had amazing voices . " Harry said.