#39 your child commits suicide

Liam and luke-15
Noah-13
Lillie-you are 7 months pregnant with her.

Your pov

The boys were at home while niall and I went to their school to talk to their principal.

"What do you need to talk about Mr and Mrs horan?" He asked. "Our son is still being bullied!" I told him. "Who is your son?" He asked. "Noah Horan in year 9. You should know by now since we've been so many rimes about this problem" I said and he nodded. "So how long has the bullying been happening?" "He told us that it had been happening since he started this school and he comes home everyday covered in bruises!" Niall said angrily. "So its been happen in for 3 years" he said and we nodded. "We will try our best to stop it" he said and we stood up. "You better make sure it stops! " niall said as we left the room

In the car

"That was like the third time we had been to that school in a month to stop this" I said angrily. " I know! And they never do anything about it" niall said his hands gripping the steering wheel. " I just hate to see him coming home every day with bruises" I said sadly. "Me too" niall said.

At home

We got out the car and went inside. The boys weren't downstairs so we went upstairs ."you go find the twins and I'll find noah and talk to him" I said and niall nodded going to the twin rooms.

I went to Noah's bedroom and there was a note stuck to the door.
I pulled it of the door and read it.

Dear Mum and Dad,

I love you both very much and I'm so sorry for doing this. I cant take it anymore its just to much. I have no friends , and no one cares about me apart from my family. I love Liam and Luke so much too. I've always looked up to them . They are the only ones to ever stick up for me in school. I also love my little baby sister. I might never get to meet her now but tell her about me and tell her that I love her. I love grandma Maura, Grandpa Bobby,uncle Greg,auntie Denise and theo a lot too. I love grandma y/m/n and grandpa y/d/n. I love uncle harry, uncle liam and uncle louis. Please don't be upset just never forget me, your little baby boy. I love you all very much and even though I'm not with you I will always be in your heart. Love you

Love Noah x

After I read the bote I was crying. "No ! No!" I said repeatedly. I opened his bedroom door and saw my baby boy laying there not breathing with a bottle of pills in his hand. "No! " I screamed and kneeled next to him."NIALL!!!" I screamed. Niall came running in with a worried look on his face with liam and luke behind him. He noticed noah on the floor and kneeled down next to me and cried. Liam and luke ran downstairs to ring the ambulance.

"Not my little boy! Why him!" Niall whispered with tears running down his face. "My baby! Gone!"  I screamed crying my eyes out. Niall engulfed me in his arms.

At the hospital

They rushed noah into the emergency room. We had already told the boys and our families. We were all crying. Liam and luke were crying lots. Niall was and I was too. I rested my head on nialls shoulder. "Why us! Why him!! He's too young to d..die" I said crying even more. 

"Family of Noah Horan" the doctor said.  Niall and I stood up while liam and luke waited. We walked towards the doctor and he took us through the doors into the hallway. "We tried everything but it was too late I'm sorry for your loss" he said and I buried my head in Niall's chest. "Not my baby boy!no h..he's..t..too..y..young" I cried.  "You may see him one last time" the doctor said and I nodded. "We just need to go get 2 others" I said and we went to get liam and Luke. "Is he okay?" Luke asked worried. We shook our heads more tears escaping. " I..it..was..t.too.l..late" niall whispered. We walked to wear Noah was. I saw his lifeless body and instantly began crying. Niall and i were both crying lots looking at our lifeless little boy.

1 week later.

Nobody knew about Noah committing suicide apart from our families and the boys.

Niall_official : One week since my little boy Noah comitted suicide. No matter how many times we tried to stop it happening it still did. R.I.P my little Noah. I love you.

3 days after the tweet.

Niall's POV

I was still really upset about Noah , i always will be. but management didn't care  and they still madebme do interviews.

We sat down in the seats across from the interviewer. "Hello boys" he said. "Hello" everybody said apart from me I just gave him a small fake smile . there was an audience since this interview was on a TV show.

Skipping some questions

I had stayed quiet for most of the interview but everyone knew why even the fans. "So how's family life?" He asked and I tensed up. "Great!" Liam said and harry and louis agreed. "So what about you niall. Hows family life? And what happened to your son? Why did he kill himself?" He asked and the audience gasped because of the personal question. A tear ran down my cheek and I walked off stage. "What's gotten into him?" I heard The interviewer ask. "His 13 year old son has just died and you expect him to tell you every little detail! You think hes gonna be his normal happy and carefree self! He shouldn't even be forced to do interviews at this time. He should be with his wife and kids at a time like this but he's forced to go to interviews with bitchy interviews like you!" Liam shouted which he usually wouldn't. The boys stormed off the stage and came to me.

I was crying my eyes out when they came in. Louis came over and hugged me. "I'm so so sorry about that interviewer! Management are horrible people thinking that your gonna be your normal self" louis said.