Your daughters friends thinks Niall is hot

Our 13 year old daughter Grace was having a sleepover tonight. Which means Niall and I had 4 teenage girls to look after as well as our one year old twins , Ethan and Aaliyah.

****

It was currently 12am and Niall and I were still wide awake because of the giggles coming from downstairs.
"Niall, can you tell them to be quiet please?" I asked softly. "Yeah" he mumbled climbing out of bed and slipping on some joggers, not bothering with a t shirt.

3rd person POV

He walked into the living room where the 4 teenage girls where. "Grace" He said, his voice raspy. "What dad?" She asked. "Can you keep it down please, me and your mum are trying to sleep and I don't want you to wake the babies up" He said. "Okay, we will, goodnight" She said. "Goodnight" Niall mumbled coming back upstairs and climbing back into bed with me as we fell asleep

Graces friends stared at her , even after she had sat back down. "What? Why are you staring at me?" Grace asked. "Your dad's hot!" Her friend Taylor said. "Your mum is really lucky!" Her other friend, Mollie said. "Wow! I never knew your dad is hot!" Her friend Alice said. Grace made a disgusted face. "Can we please stop talking about this! It's weird!" Grace said.

*****

Your POV

I was sat at the table in the kitchen with Niall and Ethan and Aaliyah were in their high chairs. Grace came into the room. All of her friends had left not long ago.
"Next time put on a shirt please!" Grace said to Niall. Niall looked confused. "Last night when you came downstairs to tell us to be quiet?" Grace asked and he nodded relaxing what she meant.
"Why does it matter if I wear a shirt? I'm only telling you to be quiet" Niall said.
"My friends! They think you're hot!" Grace said looking disgusted . "Anyway I'm going back to sleep" she said leaving the room.

I looked at Niall. "You've still got 13 year olds drooling over you!" I said and he chuckled. "Anyway at least some people agree with me" I added. "Agree with you on what?" He asked. "That you're hot and I'm very lucky to have you, since you have an amazing heart, a great personality and you're hot too" I said and Niall chuckled smirking.