Niall and Harry take your baby girl out for the day

Niall's POV

Today I'm going to take my 1 year old daughter, Aaliyah, out for the day and Harry is coming along with us. Y/n is staying at home and is going to try and find some nurseries close by for when y/n and I are both working and we have no one to babysit.

*****

We had come to the park with Aaliyah. We where sat on a blanket on the grass and Aaliyah was walking around slowly, Harry and I making sure she doesn't fall. "Arry!" She said stumbling towards Harry and sitting on his lap. "Ice! Ice!" She changed to Harry. He looked at me confused. "Does she want ice!?" He asked confused. "She means ice cream" I chuckled. "Oh" he said. "Go to your Dadda and I'll go get you ice cream" Harry said passing her to me. "Dadda" she smiled sitting on my lap.

*****

Harry returned and gave her an ice cream. "What do you say to uncle Harry?" I asked her. "Thank you uncle arry " she said from my lap.

Your POV

Niall, Harry and Aaliyah had been gone most of the afternoon. I had applied for a nursery for Aaliyah for when Niall and I are both working and there's was no baby sitters.

Now that I wasn't busy I decided to check twitter.

A tweet caught my eye, it was a one direction update account.

@OneDirectionUpdates: Niall and Harry out at Hyde Park, London, with Niall's 1 year old daughter, Aaliyah