Niall takes your child on a tv show with him

This is sort of a follow on from 'Niall goes on a League of their own'

Niall's POV

I had been invited to go on A League of their own tonight. However, y/n is away on a business trip so I was looking after our 4 year old daughter Aaliyah.  James had said that I could bring her so I am. She will be part of our team.

"And now welcome our special guests, Niall and Aaliyah Horan!" James said. Aaliyah held my hand as we walked through the audience to the panel. Once we got to the panel I had to pick Aaliyah up and put her on the stool because she was too small to get on it.

"It's been a while since we had you on the show" James said. I nodded. "4 years ago" I said. "I know, she still looks so much like you" He said looking at Aaliyah. I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"Okay so the first game, is Popstar passes. Two people from a panel will have to kick the ball to each other, whichever team gets the most passes, gets the point" James explained.

"So blue team first, Jack who's representing your team?" James asked Jack Whitehall. "Aaliyah, are you any good at football?" He asked Aaliyah. "Yeah, daddy taught me" she said. "Well Niall and Aaliyah can represent the blue team" he said. "Okay make your way to the front " James said.

Aaliyah and I stood in the space in front of the panels. Aaliyah had the ball in front of her. "Daddy make sure you don't miss it!" She said. "I won't miss it princess" I said.

She kicked the ball and I kicked it back. We made had made 23 passes already. I kicked it back and Aaliyah missed. "Well done daddy!" She said coming over to me. We high fived as we sat back down. Freddie Flintoff and Nick grimshaw represented the red team. They made 12 passes. They sat back down. "I can't believe a four year old is better than me!" Freddie said. "Don't be a sore loser! You should be used to losing by now!" Aaliyah said smiling cheekily. The audience laughed. "High five!" I said and she high fived me. "High five?" Jack said and she high fived her. "And now I'm being verbally abused by a child!" He said laughing. "Your not, you're just being told the truth!" She said and everyone laughed. "Niall! Your daughter is a full on savage!" Freddie said. "It's not really being savage if it's the truth" I said. "Good one daddy!" Aaliyah said high fiving me again. "Horan's are on the roll today!" James said. "Well done princess!" I said kissing her cheek. "I'm not a princess!" She said. "But you're my little baby princess" I said. "I'm not a baby!" She said. "But your my baby!" I said and tickled her.