Niall's Funeral

Grace is 13 , Ethan and Aaliyah are 2

Maura and bobby were at our, my house . We all got ready in silence. Niall had died a week ago in a car crash. He was in an uber with Grace and another car hit them from the side. Niall moved in front of Grace so that he would take all the impact instead of her. He was the perfect father to all 3 of our children and he died protecting his oldest daughter.

*****

Grace was next to me, Ethan was on my lap, Maura and Bobby where on the other side of me and Aaliyah was on Mauras lap. The funeral went quickly and I spent most of it crying

******

One direction had stopped many years ago so they could all focus on their families but today Liam, Louis and Harry are doing one last concert in London in Niall's memory. I was at the side of the stage with Maura and Bobby. Maura was holding Ethan and bobby was holding Aaliyah and Grace was next to me. It was halfway through the concert. Liam , Louis and Harry stood back, Paul handed Grace a microphone and she walked on stage ready for her speech. Everything all 3 children did reminded me of Niall. They where all exactly like him, looks, personality and appetite. He taught Grace to play guitar, Ethan to play football even though he's only two and he helped teach Aaliyah how to walk. Grace was an amazing singer and I know that she will follow in Niall's footsteps and become a superstar.

She stood in the centre of the stage and began to speak.

Grace's pov

I glanced to the side of my stage and saw my mum, grandma, grandpa and my baby brother and sister. Behind me was Harry, Liam and Louis. They organised this concert in memory of my dad. I looked ahead of me into the gigantic 02 arena filled with one direction fans. A video started playing which showed clips and photos from me being a baby to last week with my dad. It had family photos, photos of my dad with the boys, photos of my mum and dad, photos of my dad growing up with grandma Maura and grandpa bobby and uncle greg.

I filled and drew in a shaky breath. "Two weeks ago I lost my dad, he died protecting me, he put himself in danger to protect me. He was the best dad I could ask for and he's been taken away from me and my family. Me, Ethan and Aaliyah are lucky to have a dad like him. He would spoil me and tech me different things everyday. He taught me how to talk, walk , play sports and how to play guitar. I didn't think I would attend his funeral at this age, I thought he would be around forever but h.he won't be" I said. I was halfway through my speech. I stopped and started sobbing. "Aww" the crowd said in unison . My mum rushed out on stage to me and hugged me. I cried into her chest.once I calmed down a little she went back to the side of the stage and I continued my speech.

" I was always daddy's little princess, I always will be. He might not be around but I know he's looking down on me , mum, Ethan, Aaliyah, grandma, grandpa and everyone else in the family. He won't be able to help me through heartbreaks, through school and he won't be able to walk me down the aisle but he'll be looking down on me and hopefully he'll be proud. I hope I make you proud. I love you daddy, forever and always" I said sniffling. The crowd cheered and I walked off stage to my mum and hugged her crying into her chest. "I miss him" I cried . " I do too love but I know he's looking down on you smiling" she said and I nodded wiping my eyes.