#14 you have a fight and he takes the kids

In this imagine he won't take the kids forever it just like he takes them to his mum's for the night so you can calm down. Also the twins Liam and Luke are 8 and Lillie is 1

Your pov

I was sat next to niall in bed scrolling through my twitter feed.i kept scrolling until I saw something that had been posted by a website about celebrities. It was captioned 'Is Niall Horan cheating on his wife?!' I clicked on it and began to read the article it was saying that he was spotted kissing another girl. I scrolled further down and there was a photo of him and another girl kissing,I didn't want to believe it but I did.

Time skip - middle of fight

nialls pov

"WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THE STUPID MAGAZINES AND NOT ME IM YOUR HUSBAND YOUR SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE ME NOT SOME STUPID MAGAZINES!" i shouted at y/n. She read an article online about me kissing another girl and there was a photo shopped picture so she believes the magazine and not me . It was late at night as well so I didn't want the kids to wake up and Lillie's room was right next to ours which we were in. "WELL NIALL IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THERE'S IS A PICTURE TO PROVE IT!" She shouted back. "IT'S BEEN PHOTO SHOPPED LOOK AT IT YOU CAN TELL AND WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU?!" I yelled . "MAYBE BECAUSE IM NOT A MODEL OR PRETTY OR ANY THING LIKE THE GIRL YOU KISSED IS!" she shouted even louder than before making Lillie wake up and begin to cry."now look what you've done!" I yelled as I walked into Lillie's room and picked her up to try and calm her down. Liam and Luke had been woken up and came in the room too "boys go pack a bag were staying at grandma's tonight and pack a bag for Lillie too" I told them and they went off. Y/n started crying. I hated seeing her cry but she can't accuse me of cheating. "you can't take them! There my kids!" She sobbed. "There my kids too and there much better of staying with me tonight!" I spat making sure not to wake Lillie who was now asleep in my arms."no I..I'm there mother...t..They ....N. .need me!"she cried and tried to get Lillie off  me but I didn't let her. "You can't look after 2 children and a baby on your own in the state your in now and you've brought this upon yourself for believing the stupid article!" I said and rocked Lillie back to sleep since she woke up again. "Shh princess daddy's here" I whispered and swayed side they side with Lillie in my arms. The boys came back in the room with theirs and Lillie's bag. "Get your coats on and get in the car" I said to them and they went. I started to put Lillie's coat and hat and gloves on her. "Niall you can't take them! " she cried "there my kids!" She sobbed and picked Lillie up off my lap and held her to her chest. "Give her to me now!" I said through gritted teeth. "No she's my baby!" She shouted and Lillie began to cry, "now you know why she's better off with me just give her to me!" I said angrily and she shook her head. "Daddy!" Lillie said and reached over to me I tried to grab her but y/n stepped back. "Daddy! Daddy!" Lillie cried. "It's obvious that she wants me so just give my daughter to me!" I said. "I'm only taking the kids to my mums for a night and we will be back tomorrow . I'm giving you time to calm down and decide if you believe those magazines or wether you trust me. I still love you nothing will change that but if you don't trust me there's nothing I can do apart from a divorce and that's why I'm taking the kids for a night so you can calm down." I said calmly. I wasn't going to divorce her I knew that she wanted to believe  me and that's why I'm giving her time to calm down. She passed Lillie back to me and I took her outside and put her in her car seat. I checked to see if Liam and Luke we're strapped in before I got in myself. It was 11 pm so i text my mum to see if she was awake.

M-maura N-Niall

N - I'm coming over with the kids
M- isn't it a bit late niall, is y/n coming
N- No she's not we had an argument so I'm coming with the kids for tonight.
M- your not getting a divorce are you? And why did you take the kids?
N- No, I don't want to and she needed time to calm down.
M- good I will get the rooms ready.
N - thank you mum
m- your welcome. The cot is still in your bedroom so Lillie can sleep with you in your room and Liam and Luke can stay in gregs room
N-  okay