#11 your daughter has a crush on one of the boys (Niall's pov)

In this imagine ts just Niall's pov but you will still be in it also In this imagine you don't have Noah . You just have the twins, Liam And Luke and you have Lillie

Niall's pov

My two 7 year old son's had gone to school and y/n was getting ready for work. I had the day off today so I was going to look after Lillie and probably invite the boys over. I don't have to worry about timing though because y/n said that she will pick up the twins from school. I was currently getting my 3 year old daughter Lillie ready. I was picking clothes for her until she began talking . "Daddy, can I tell you a secwet?" She said and I nodded. (There isn't a spelling mistake, she just says it that way because she's 3 ). "What's your secret princess?" I asked kneeling down in front of her. "Pwomise you won't tell ANYONE!" She said dramatically. "I won't I promise!"I told her and she raised her eyebrows. "Pinky Pwomise" she said and I nodded. "Okay tell me your secret, whisper it" I said . "I have a cwush on uncwe LiLi" she whispered in my ear. I made my eyes wide open and she giggled "Nope No crushes or no boyfriends ever! " I said as a joke" but daddy!" She whined. "Okay, okay you can only have a crush on LiLi okay no one else" I told her trying to look serious and she nodded believing me, "okay, what do you want to wear princess?" I asked. "I want to dwess like you!" She said. I got out some black skinny jeans for her and a plain white tee shirt since that is what I was wearing.  (Outfit above ) I was wearing my white high tops but Lillie didn't have any so i put her white converse on her. I brushed her hair and then brushed her teeth since she couldn't do it herself yet. I let her play in her room while I went to y/n before she went to work. " you know me and Lillie are matching today" I said smirking,  "like father like daughter" she said and I nodded . "I didn't actually pick her clothes, she said she waned to dress like daddy" I said smiling and y/n smiled. "She's definitely a daddy's girl" y/n said making me smile, " oh and she has a crush on uncle LiLi" I told her. "Looks like you have to fight the boys off earlier than you thought" she said and I nodded.  "Anyway you need to get to work so I'm gonna tell the boys to come over" I said and kissed y/n. After she left for work I called the boys and told them to come round. Lillie was the youngest out of everyone's kids so all of the other kids were either at school or nursery.

When the boys are over

I let let the boys in and I went up to Lillie's room. "Princess the boys are her now including Liam" I said and she raised her arms up towards me so i picked her up. I carried her downstairs and into the living room were the boys were playing fifa. I put her down and she ran straight to Liam who wasn't paying fifa, he was on his phone. "Hello" he said and lifted her up on his knee." Lillie don't you need to tell Liam something" I said smiling. She quickly shook her head and went red since she knew what I was talking about. I was sat next to Louis so i told him about Lillie's crush on Liam.  Louis got up and went and sat next to Lillie and Liam. "So i heard that you have a crush on uncle Liam" Louis said and she went red and hid her head in Liam's chest. Liam chuckled and Lillie ran over to me and sat on my lap. "You weren't supposed to tell!" She said cutely. "Yeah but you need Liam to know because I think he likes you back" I said to her and she nodded and smiled. "But remember no boyfriends! " I said. " daddy I'm big enough for boyfriend and LiLi nice" she said causing everyone to laugh. "your not big enough for a boyfriend your my baby!" I said dramatically, pulling her into my chest so she couldn't escape. Me being completely oblivious didn't notice hary filming me until i got a twitter notification because he posted it. I let go of Lillie and took my phone out to see the video and Lillie ran to Liam. 

Harry Styles : Niall and Lillie in matching outfits and niall being dramatic! Normal day at the horan household!

Video

"Daddy! " Lillie said from Liam's lap. I looked at her. "LiLi is my boyfriend!" She said and Liam nodded. "Lillie's my girlfriend! " he said and I raised my eyebrows at them both and squinted my eyes at Liam. "Congrats to the new couple" Harry's said laughing. "Wait LiLi What about Sophia ,  Aaliyah, isla and hunter" Lillie asked Liam.  "We won't tell them" Liam whispered and Lillie nodded obviously Liam was just playing along for Lillie's sake. Sophia was Liams wife and Aaliyah and isla was his daughters and hunter is his son. Aaliyah is 12, isla is 9 and hunter is 7 like liam and luke