#19 The boys meet Noah

Niall's pov

Y/n had given birth to our third son Noah a week ago. They only came home yesterday because Noah was a little bit Early.
Liam and Luke are now 4. The boys are at our house now and they are going to meet Noah today. Liam and Luke are also going to meet Noah .

My mum had just brought Liam and Luke back, she couldn't stay because she had to go to work but she already met Noah.  "Daddy can I hold him?" Luke asked and I nodded . "both of you sit on the sofa" I told them . I put Noah on Luke's lap first so he could hold him. Liam  was sat right next to his twin so that he could see his new little brother.  I took a photo on my phone of my 3 son's.  "What's his name niall?" Harry asked. "Noah James Horan" I said."I love that name" Louis said. I picked up Noah from Luke's lap and put him on Liam's lap. (Little liam)" he's cute!" Luke said.

Once the twins had met Noah , the boys held him  . "He looks like the twins did when they were this age" Harry said while holding him. He passed Noah to Liam. " Yeah he does,  he's basically a mini y/n but with Niall's eyes" Liam said and passed him to Louis. "You just need a daughter now mate" Louis said chuckling. I looked over to y/n. "Can we?" I asked hopefully. "No! 3 is enough!" She said chuckling. "I guess that's not happening!" I said to Louis. "It will!" He whispered.  "Why does every single one of your twos children look like a boy version of y/n wih Niall's eyes?" Liam asked.  "When you say that it makes it seem like we have lots of kids!" Y/n said. "I wouldn't mind that to be honest" I said looking at y/n. "Niall!" She warned while raising her eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes. "im pretty sure your 4 year old twin boys act more mature than you two!" Harry said. "Well we're only  24 it doesn't matter." I said laughing.