#51 Finding out the Gender of your third baby

Liam and luke are 5

"Today me and mummy are gonna find out whether you are having a baby brother or a baby sister" niall tells the twins. "Really?" Luke asks excitedly. Niall nods smiling. "I want brother!" Liam said. "Me too!" Luke agrees."what about you daddy do you want brother or sister?" Luke asks not understanding that they won't be Niall's sibling. "Silly like,they won't be my brother or sister they will be my little baby" Niall explains. "Ohh! Do you want girl or boy?" He asked. "A girl" Niall says. "Daddy are we going to grandma Maura's?" Liam asked. "Yeah and me and mummy will pick you up after it!" Niall tells him. (Not in the room so you don't hear this conversation)

Niall gets up and comes Into the kitchen and hugs me from behind resting his hands on my 5 month bump. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nod and then turn around pecking his lips. I smile at him. "I'm so excited!" I smile and he agrees with me.

At Maura's

We walk into the house and Theo,Ethan and Grayson, (ethan and grayson are greg and denises kids that i made up,in this theo is 8 , ethan is 6 and grayson is 3)Denise and Greg are here too. "Hello!" I smile Hugging each of them. We still had time before our appointment so we sat down and talked to Niall's family. I feel the baby kick so I grab Niall's hand and place it on my stomach. The baby kicks his hand and he smiles. "What gender do you both want?" Maura asked. "We haven't spoke about it but I want another boy" I tell her. "Really? What about you niall?" She asks her son. "I..uh I kinda want a girl" he tells Her blushing slightly. "Its nothing to be embarrassed about " I chuckle and he smiles. "What about the twins do they want it to be a girl or boy?" She asks. "They want a brother" I tell her. "I guess its only niall that wants a girl then" she says and I nod. "I wouldn't mind having a girl but I really want a boy" I say. "We better get going princess" niall says and you nod and stand up."we better get going bye everyone" you say and start walking towards the door. "Bye!" niall says.

In the waiting area

I was sat down next to niall holding his hand waiting to be called
"Y/n Horan?" A nurse says. We stand up and follow her I to a room. I lie down on the bed and niall sits on the chair next to you. "So you're here to find out the gender?" She asks politely. "Yes we are" I reply. "This will be a little cold" she says gesturing to the jelly thing. She puts it on your stomach and moves the stick around. Me and niall both concentrate on the screen were we can see our little baby. "Okay so as you can see its healthy and average size for 5 months along" she says and we smile. "So here you can see the nose and eyes" she says pointing to the nose and eyes on the screen. "Wow, that's so strange" niall says in amazement. I glance at him and see that he is smiling focusing on the screen. "So would you like to know the gender?" She asks. "Definitely" niall grins at you . she moves the stick around a little more. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Horan you are having a little girl" she tells you smiling . "I will go print some pictures" she says and leaves the room. I look at niall and he is smiling at me with tears in his eyes. "Don't cry" I say wiping one of his tears. "I'm just so happy" he smiles. "You got what you want" I smile at him and he nods. "I most certainly have. I have a beautiful wife, 2 little boys and a baby girl on the way"he smiles and pecks my lips. The nurse comes back in and hands us 5 scan pictures. One for Maura and bobby, one for my parents, one for Greg and denise,one for me and one for niall.

At Maura's

We walk through the door hand in hand smiling. All of Niall's family is still in the living room. We walk in and sit on the sofa. "Luke,liam come here please" niall tells the twins. They come and stand in front of us all of Niall's family is looking at us knowing that we would be revealing the gender. "You're going to have a baby sister" I smile at them. They both smile as well as Niall's family "congratulations you two, finally a horan girl!" Maura says hugging you both."well you got what you want didn't you bro" Greg says hugging us. "I sure did" niall says smiling."you know he cried" I whispered to Greg when hugging him. When everyone was quiet again Greg decided to embarrass niall. "You know he cried!" Greg says laughing. Niall goes red and glares at me. "Oi! You cried when we found out Theo, Ethan and Grayson's genders!" Denise says slapping Greg's arm."who's laughing now" niall smirks.

"Oh we have something for you all!" Niall says. He gives maura and bobby their print of the ultrasound photo ,then he gives one to greg and denise. "Aww, when's her due date?" Denise asked. "Septbember 15th" I tell her. "We don't have to call her it anymore" niall whispers in my ear. "I know we just need a name now"