#16 Your daughter gets her period when your not home

In this preference it's in Niall's pov . The twins Liam and Luke are 18, Noah is 16 and Lillie is 12.

Niall's pov

It was just me and Lillie home today since the boys had all gone to their freinds house and y/n was away on a business trip.

I was cuddling with Lillie on the sofa while watching lion king. She started to move around on the couch. "You okay?"I asked looking at her. She nodded,"im juts going to the toilet" she said and I nodded continuing to watch the TV.  Lillie had been upstairs for around 15 minute so i decided to check if she was okay. I went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door ." Are you okay princess? " I asked,  "u..umm y..yeah where's mum?" She asked through the door, "she's on a business trip, I thought you knew that" I said, "oh, u..um when will she be home."she asked.  "Two days" I replied. "What wrong princess, you can tell me" I said, "I know but not this , I need mum" she told me . I think I knew what she was talking about, "I can call her for you" I said and called y/n . "Hello" she said through the phone. "Lillie wants you" i told her and slid my phone through the door. I could hear the conversation through the door."Mum..I ...The thing...We. ...talked...about..happened" Lillie said."okay bye love you" Lillie said. She sad my phone back through the door. Y/n was still on the phone since Lillie didnt end the call.

"What was that about?"I asked y/n. "She started her period" y/n said."Ohhh , that's why she didn't tell me what's wrong. "I said."Just remember she probably will be grumpy so just get her lots of chocolate and sweets and cuddling is also good but you both seem to do that all the time since she is still a massive daddy's girl" y/n said laughing. "Okay, I'm gonna go now I'm trying to watch lion king, love you princess "I said "Love you too Nialler" she said and ended the call. I quickly went to the shop and bought lots of sweets and chocolate for Lillie.

I came back and Lillie came downstairs. "You okay , your mum tod me what was wrong" I said and she looked down embrassed ."I bought lots of chocolate for us!" I said holding up the two bags filled with sweets. She smiled and ran towards me and hugged me.  "Your the best dad ever!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back. "I know" I said making her laugh. "I love you princess" I told her. "I love you too daddy" she replied still hugging me . (Daddy was NOT in a sexual way!)"so you ready to eat, cuddle and watch films before your brothers get back " I said and she nodded. The rest of the day I spent eating , cuddling and watching Disney movies with Lillie. When Liam, Luke and Noah got back they joined in too