Nialls mum meets the baby

Maura and Greg are flying to London today to stay with me and Niall for a week so they can meet the baby.
The baby is a week old now but Maura and Greg couldn't get any flights over.

Niall was sat on the couch with the baby sleeping against his chest.
The doorbell rang. Niall went to get up with the baby but I stopped him. "I'll answer it why you have her" I said and he nodded. I answered the door and was met by the smiling faces of Niall's mum and brother. "Hello!" I greeted hugging them both.

I led them into the living room where  Niall and the baby was.
I took the baby from Niall so he could hug his mum and brother. "So mum would you like to meet your granddaughter?" Niall's asked Maura while smiling. Maura nodded smiling. Niall took the sleeping baby from me and placed her into Mauras arms.
"I just can't believe you finally have your own baby, now both my babies have babies!" Maura said a tear escaping her eye. "Mum, don't cry, it's a happy time!" Niall said. "Don't worry Niall! These are happy tears!" She said as she looked back down at the baby in her arms.

"She reminds me so much of you Niall" Maura said making Niall smile and blush slightly. "Holding her brings back so many memories of me holding you for the first time" Maura said glancing at Niall. "She looks exactly like you did when you was born" She said.

"So what's her name?" Greg asked looking down at the baby in Mauras arms. "Her name is Aaliyah Grace Horan" Niall said. The baby opened her eyes and looked up at Maura. "Aww, she has your eyes Ni" Maura said.

Maura then handed the baby to Greg. "Congratulations you two, you will be amazing parents to her" Maura said hugging us both. "Thank you" I said and Niall kissed her cheek.
"She actually does look so much like Niall!" Greg exclaimed looking at the wide awake baby in his arms.

Aaliyah started crying so I took her from gregs arms. "Shh" I said rocking her but she kept crying. "Let me try" Niall said taking her from me and holding her against his chest. She instantly calmed down. She fell back asleep in Niall's arms.
"I'm just a natural!" Niall said and we chuckled.