#61 Finding out the gender of your 3rd child

Lillie is 8 and grace is 5

Your pov

Today Niall and I we're going to the hospital to find out the gender of our 3rd baby.

Niall came into Lillies room where I was with the kids finding Lillie something to wear. He hugged me from behind and rested his hands on my bump. "Need any help?" He asked. "Yeah could you please help grace get dressed, her clothes are on her bed." I tell him. "Sure" he said and pecked my lips. He left the room with grace. "Mum where are we going?" Lillie asked. "You and grace are going to uncle Liams while me and daddy find out I the baby is a girl or boy" I tell her.

At Liams

We sit in the living room. We still have 15 minutes before we need to leave so we decided to stay for a while. Lillie and grace went playing with Ella , Liams 6 year old daughter . Ethan crawled over to me. Ethan is Liams 1 year old son. "Hello ethan" I say in a baby voice picking him up and placing him on my lap. "He looks a lot more like you now Liam " I said "Yeah Everyone always says that, I can see where they are coming from" he says. Ethan had Liams eyes, hair and lips but his wife's nose. Ethan started to whine and reach for Liam so I passed him over. "Where is Hollie?" I asked (hollie is Liams made up wife) "she's gone out with a few friends for the weekend" Liam tells me. "Okay we better get going, good luck looking after 3 girls" I say and he chuckles. "See you later, make sure you tell me he gender!" E says. "We will probably put it on twitter so can tell the fans about the pregnancy." Niall tells him.

At the hospital

"Y/n Horan?" The lady asked. Niall and I stood up ad followed her into the room. I lied down on the bed while Niall sat on the chair next to me holding my hand. I lifted my stomach up and she started moving the wand around after squinting the gel on it. "So is this your first child? " the lady asked . We shook our heads. "Now, we have two daughters already" Niall tells her politely . She nods. "How has the pregnancy been?" She asked "It isn't the worst pregnancy I've had but there has been quite a lot of back ache and my feet have been really sore but the isn't much morning sickness" I tell her. "Well I can assure you that your baby is perfectly healthy and growing at the rate we want it too" she tells us and I smile at Niall and he smiles back.

"Would you like to know the gender or keep it a surprise?" Se asked us. "We would like to know please" Niall said. "Okay....congratulations Mr and Mrs Horan you are having another girl" she says. I smile and Niall does too.

She gives us the ultrasound pictures and we leave after saying thank you. We both get in the car. "Wow another girl, I didn't think that would happen I was so convinced it was a boy, I'm not complaining though" I say. "I know, but we get another little princes to spoil and I'm sure the girls will be happh " Niall says and I agree. "I'll tweet now before we pick them up" Niall says going on his phone.

Niall_official: I would love to announce that me and @your/twitter/name are expecting our third daughter, and she will be here in around 4 months! :)