Premature

This is your first child that is premature

Your POV

I was currently 7 months pregnant with mine and Niall's first child which is a baby girl.

I was on the sofa with my head in Niall'a lap as he played with my hair. "I am so excited for this baby!" I squeal. He chuckled. "Me too, what do you think she'll look like?" He asked. "I want her to have your eyes and your brown hair" I said. "Really?" He asked smiling and I nodded. "We've still not named her" I said sitting up next to Niall and resting my head on his shoulder. "What names do you like?" He asked. "Uh, I like Grace and I like Mai for a middle name" I said. "What about you?"I asked. "I really like the name Aaliyah (a-lie-a) "He said. I smiled. "Wow, I love that name" I said and Niall smiled." So Aaliyah Horan?" I asked and Niall nodded grinning. "We need a middle name for her" he said. "I don't think Aaliyah Mai goes well together" I said scrunching my eyebrows. "Me neither, what about Aaliyah Grace?" He asked. "Aaliyah Grace Horan" I said out loud while thinking about it. "I love it!" I said.
Niall crouched down in front of me and placed his hands on my stomach. "Hello little Aaliyah Grace! I'm your daddy and me and mummy are very excited to meet you!" He said kissing my stomach. As he kissed my stomach I felt her kick and I smiled.

****next day****

I was in the studio with the boys, Niall,Louis,Liam and Harry. Niall was in the recording booth recording some solos and I was talking with the boys.
"So have you come up with a name for baby Horan yet?" Harry asked. I nodded. "Aaliyah Grace Horan" I told them. "Aww that's cute" Louis said and I nodded.

I felt a strange pain in my abdomen. "Are you okay y/n?" Liam asked seeing the discomfort on my face. "Yeah" I mumbled.

I felt the pain again but it was stronger."ow!" I shouted. Liam,Louis, and Harry's heads turned towards me and they came to me. "What's up love?" Harry asked. "I...I my abdomen I...keep getting a weird pain!" I said through the tears. "Y/n I think you might have gone into labour, I'll ring my mum and ask her how we can help okay" Louis said. I nodded. "B..but its to early" I said. Louis came back. "She said we need to get you to hospital, so Liam go get Niall and Harry you go to their house and pack some things for them and the baby" Louis instructed.

Niall came running into the room. "She's coming Niall " I said as another contraction hit. He helped me to the car. "B..but its too early there's still another two months" he said.

*******

"She's so tiny" I whispered resting my head on Niall's shoulder while putting my hand through the holes in the incubator stroking our baby's face. A tear fell down my cheek. "Yeah, but she'll make it through she's my little fighter" Niall said. I glanced at him and saw that he was also crying.  He had his hand through a hole in the incubator and the baby had wrapped her hand around his finger. "We can't even hold her" he whispered. The doctor came in.
"She is looking good and will need to stay in hospital for a while because her lungs aren't fully developed but do you have a name?" He said. Niall and I had decided to give her a different middle name to represent the state she's in and how she will get through it.
"Aaliyah Faith Horan" Niall told him and he nodded leaving us with our baby girl again.