You go on The Secret Life Of Four Year Olds

Niall and I will be on a show called the secret life of four year olds. It is basically where there will be secret cameras around our daughters playground ad classroom so we can see what she and the other kids gets up to. It is part of a celebrity special to raise money for comic relief.

We would have the cameras following us when we take her to school and when we watch what she's doing through a computer at home.

"Aaliyah! C''min, you don't want to be late!" Niall shouted upstairs to our daughter who was playing in her bedroom as she was ready. "Coming daddy!" She shouted running downstairs. "Don't run down the stairs, you could fall" I said while helping her out her coat on and Niall put her backpack on her back. "Lets go!" She said grabbing Niall and I'd hands with her small ones.

We left the house, and started to walk her to school since it wasn't far from our house.

We arrived at her school and walked her to her classroom. "Bye Mummy, bye daddy" she said almost about to walk away. "Are you forgetting something?" Niall asked. She nodded and pecked my lips ( none sexual) "bye bye mummy" she said. She pecked Niall's lips. "Bye bye daddy" she said. "Bye" we said waving her off as she walked inside. Niall and I walked back to our house hand in hand ready to watch what our daughter gets up to when we're not around.

*****

Niall and I where now watching the footage.

"I like you!" A little boy who sat next to her said. "I like you too Jason!" Aaliyah said. "My mummy said that when people like each other they are boyfriend and girlfriend! Does that mean you're my girlfriend and I'm you're boyfriend?" The boy asked. Aaliyah shook her head no. "My daddy said that I can't have a boyfriend until I'm older!" Aaliyah told the boy and Niall chuckled. "At least she remembers!" Niall said and I shook my head rolling my eyes playfully.

"Should we kiss?" Aaliyah said. The boy shook his head. "My mummy told me that only mummy and daddy's kiss, we could hold hands my mummy and daddy do that!" The boy said and Aaliyah agreed holding hands with the boy. "My mummy and daddy hold hands too" she said.

"This is really cute but ugghh!" Niall said making a weird noise at the end and leaning back in his chair moving his arms everywhere. "Stop being protective! Their 4" I chuckled playfully hitting his arm. "Hey!" He said elbowing me back. We ended up in an elbowing war.

"Look!" I said to Niall while pointing at the screen. Aaliyah was asleep on the boy. "Aww" I said glancing at Niall to see his reaction. "Because she's 4 I'm fine with it, if she was 13, I'd have a problem, but she's so cute!" He said.
"That could be Aaliyah's future husband, who she marries and " I started. "Stop! No! Not happening! Not yet!" He said putting his hand other my mouth. I picked his hand and he moved it making a disgusted face. "Ewww!" He said wiping his hand on me.
"And starts a family with" I added. "Shhh!" He whined. "I like teasing you! It's funny how protective you are of her" I said laughing and he glared at me playfully.