#45 discussing baby names

Your pregnant with your first children that are twin boys

Your POV

It was late at night and niall and I was watching a movie. Niall was sat up on the sofa and I was lied on it with my head in his lap and him playing with my hair.

I was 8 months pregnant with twin boys. And they had Niall's appetite.

I looked away from the TV and up at niall. "Nialler?" I asked. He looked down at me and I sat up and rested my head on his shoulders. "We need to name them" I said and he smiled. "I promised liam a long time ago that I would name my first son after him" he said and I smiled. "Ive actually always wanted to name my son liam." I told him. "Well one name down another one to go." He said. "No, he needs a middle name!" I protested. "Oh yeah.." Niall said. "I have an idea!" I said and he raised his eyebrows. "Their middle names can be James" I said and he smiled. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "So baby a is Liam James Horan, what about baby b?" He said. "I like the name Taylor" I said and his face scrunched up in disagreement. "That's more of a girls name" he said.

1 hour later..

"This is so hard!" I said and niall agreed. "Oliver?" I suggested and he shook his head again. "Um..Elis?" He said. "Elis James, it doesn't sound right" I said. "Ethan?" He suggested. "I like that but I want something similar to liam" I said and he nodded. "I can't  think of any" he said. "I know what about Luke?" I asked. "Luke James Horan" he said out loud. "That sounds perfect" he said and smiled. "Liam James Horan and Luke James Horan"

I decided to tweet that we had decided on names

Your/twitter/name - Finally decided on names. Liam James Horan and Luke James Horan! @Niall__official :)