#33 christmas with Niall's family part 1

In this imagine you only have Lillie and she is 11 months old.

Your POV

It was December 23rd and we were going to Niall's mums house to spend Christmas there. "Should we do the rest of the Christmas shopping tomorrow?" I asked niall. "Yeah, mum could watch Lillie for us why we go" he said while filling a bottle up with milk for Lillie. He left the room to give Lillie the milk and I went upstairs to pack some clothes for Lillie.

We drove to the airport at 12pm and our flight was at 2pm. "Can we go to nandos?" Niall asked. "Sure" I said and we went to the nandos in the airport while waiting for the flight. We sat down at a table and I got a high chair for Lillie to sit in. We ordered our food and just talked while waiting for it.

"I am so excited to see her face on Christmas" I said and niall nodded. "Me too she's gonna love the presents" he said. Two teenage fans then approached our table. "Umm..hi..sorry to interrupt but could we get a picture?" They asked politely. "Of course" niall said and smiled. "Could y/n and Lillie be in it too?" They asked. "Yeah" he replied. We took a picture with them . "thank you and Lillie is even cuter in person" they said. ""Aww thank you" I said. "Your welcome, she looks a lot like niall" one of them said to me and I smiled. "Yeah she does" I said

After the two fans went the food came ,niall and i had gotten Peri Peri chicken and chips and lillie just had some chips. We began to eat and Lillie finished quickly. Once she finished she began to steal the chips off my plate. "Really? Your still hungry" I said in a baby voice and she giggled. She kept stealing my food."why is she like you so much?" I asked niall and he just laughed and shrugged his shoulders. Lillie was still pinching my food. "Oi! Take your daddy's food!" I said to her playfully. She giggled again and started to eat Niall's food. "I'll share with you princess" he said and took her out the high chair and put her in his lap. I took a picture of them and uploaded it to twitter with the caption 'Niall sharing food! What a rare sight'

In Ireland

We had arrived in Ireland. Maura,Denise,Greg and Theo were picking us up from the airport. I was sat on a bench next to niall and lillie was in her pram in front of me asleep. "Uncle Niall!!!!!!!" Theo shouted running towards niall. Niall picked theo up and swung him around. "Theo!" He said. I stood up and pushed the pram towards maura,Denise and Greg while niall had the luggage. "Hello" I said giving each of them a hug. "How was she on the plane?" Denise asked. "She slept through most of it" I said and laughed. "She is so much like niall!" Maura said and I nodded. " yeah We went to nandos in the airport and she kept stealing mine and Niall's food after she ate hers" I said and she laughed.

At Maura's house

Greg and denise had gone home to get the presents they got for everyone while me and niall were unpacking and lillie ,theo and maura were downstairs. There was a cot in Niall's room for lillie to sleep in.
We went downstairs into the living room. We sat on the sofa next to maura and just watched lillie and theo. (Theo is 4 in this) "what's my name lillie?" Theo asked lillie. "Eo" she shouted. She was playing with Theo's toy cars with him. She started to make a weird face." Auntie y/n, why she pulling faces?" Theo asked. "She needs her nappy (diaper) changing" I said and nudged niall. He sighed and stood up and picked her up. "No no!" She said because she was busy playing with the cars. Niall took her upstairs and changed her nappy.

The next day

Niall was still asleep so I took lillie downstairs and maura and denise were awake. I made some breakfast for lillie and sat at the table and fed her. "Maura would you be able to watch lillie later so me and niall can do the rest of the Christmas shopping?" I asked. "Of course" she said. "Mummy!" Lillie said and raised her arms up towards me. I picked her up and held her on my hip. "Where daddy?"she said making a grumpy face. "He's sleeping want to wake him up?" I asked in a baby voice . "yea daddy wazy!" (Lazy) she said making me, denise and maura laugh.

I carried her upstairs into Niall's bedroom. "Wake him up baby" I said and placed her on Niall's stomach. She crawled on to his chest and started poking his face.  I started recording her because she was being quite funny. "Daddy wake up!" She said poking his cheek. Niall started smiling so he was awake but he kept his eyes closed . "he bein a wazy piggy!" She said and sighed dramatically. I laughed and she looked at me. I was still recording her. "Why funny?" She said. (What's funny) I shook my head and she began to poke Niall's cheek again. "Daddy stop bein wazy piggy!" She whined. "Oi!" Niall suddenly said playfully making her jump. I laughed. "I'm not a piggy!" Niall said and started tickling lillie. I stopped recording and picked lillie up. "Get up you lazy piggy!" I said like lillie did. "I'll be down in a minute" he said.  I nodded and pecked his lips and started to walk downstairs with lillie. "Me wanna kiss daddy!" Lillie shouted . I walked back in the room and she gave niall a small kiss on the lips (not in a weird way).

I took her downstairs and sat in the living room with maura and denise while lillie and theo played on the floor together. "Is he awake?" Maura asked and I nodded. "Lillie woke him up in a rather unusual way" I said. "What did she do?" Denise asked. I got my phone out and showed them the video. "She is so sassy!" Densie said and I nodded."and dramatic but she talks very well for her age" maura said and I nodded.

I got dressed because niall and I were going out Christmas shopping. We would take lillie but we are getting some more presents for her. I put on a red fluffy Christmas jumper with black skinny jeans and red converse. I left my hair as it was naturally. I went downstairs and put my coat on. "You ready ni?" I asked him. "Yeah" he said and passed lillie to his mum. I went over and kissed Lillie's cheek. "See you later baby" I said in a baby voice. Niall kissed her forehead. "Bye bye princess" he said waving. "Bye bye!" She said waving at us. "Mum, she needs her dinner at 5 ,a hour nap at 1 and her lunch at 12:30" niall told maura. "Niall calm down I know what to do"she said shaking her head. "Okay! Bye! Love you! Love you as well lillie!" He said as we left the house. Niall opened the car door for me. "Still a gentleman after all these years" I said and he smiled. "I know I am" he said as he got in and drove to town.

"We should get everyone else's presents first and then get lillies" I said. "Or we could just go in every shop and if we see something someone might like we can get it for them" niall said and I nodded agreeing. We held hands as we did the shopping. We went into toys r us and looked around. "What about this for theo?" I asked looking at a big box full of different toy cars from the Disney film cars. "He would love that!" Niall said and put it into our trolley. "What should we get lillie?" I asked. We had already got most of Lillie's presents . "umm..I don't know...what about one of those teddy bear things that help her learn to count and that" he said. "Yeah that's a good idea. "  I said. We found the bears. "What colour, white,purple or pink?" I asked. "White" niall said and we put it into the trolley.

After Christmas shopping

We had put all of the bags in the car. We got theo lots of toy cars, we got Denise a Pandora charm bracelet with 4 charms, we got Greg a pair of smart shoes and some clothes and we got maura a matching bracelet,ring and earrings.

"Were back!" Niall shouted walking through the door. "Daddy!mummy! Lillie shouted crawling towards us.  We put the bags down and niall picked her up. We walked into the kitchen were everyone else was. "Took you a while" Greg said. "Yeah it was so busy" I said sitting down at the table. Niall put lillie on the floor and she sat up next to the table on the side that niall was sitting on. "Where's theo?" I asked. "He's asleep upstairs with Denise" Greg said and I nodded. Lillie then suddenly started crying really loud. Niall picked her up and held her on his lap. "What's wrong with her?" I asked concerned because she rarely cries. "She banged her head on the table leg" he said. "Shhh baby" he said and kissed her head. He checked her head to see if there was any lumps"there isn't a lump yet so I don't think she hit it very hard"niall said and I nodded

It was around 9pm so lillie should fall asleep soon. I was sat on the sofa and niall was next to me with his legs on my lap and lillie on his chest. "Is she asleep yet?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll put her in bed and then we can wrap the presents " he said and I nodded. We went upstairs into Niall's room and got all the presents out that we hid in the wardrobe. It was 1:30 AM when we had finished and put all the presents under the tree. We both got into bed and i layed my head on Niall's chest. "Goodnight princess, I love you"niall whispered. "I love you too" I replied and fell asleep.