#59 your children don't want him to leave

Im changing the imagines now. Instead of you and niall having multiple sons and one daughter it will now be multiple girl and one son or just girls.

Is this you and Niall have two daughters.
Lillie who is 6 and Grace who is 8 months old

His pov

Today I was leaving for a 9 month long tour. I was driving to the airport with y/n in the passage seat and Lillie and grace in the backseat.

"Who wants to do some karaoke?" I asked. "Yeah!!!"Lillie yelled while grace made baby noises. I turned the radio on and we all sang together. The girl didn't know we're we going.

I parked in the parking area of the airport. Lillie looked out the window with a smile on her face but it fell once she saw where we where. We got out the car. Y/n carried grace and I held lollies hand,. We walked past all of the fans into the private lounge where all the boys where.

We greeted the boys and their wives and children. We still had around half an hour before our flight would be called. I hugged y/n for a long time. I buried my head in her shoulder. I'm gonna miss you" I whispered. ''ill miss you too Nialler" she whispered. I pulled away from the hug nd gave her a long passionate kiss. I lean my forehead against hers and look into her y/e/c eyes. "I love you Niall" she tells me. "I love you too Princess " I say and peck her lips. I pull away and bend down to lillies height.

I look into Lillies blue eyes that she got from me. She was crying since she knew what was going to happen. She started sobbing and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her and stand up with her in my arms still hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you princess" I tell her. "I'll miss you too daddy" she says quietly. "I love you daddy" she tells me. "I love you too princess" I say. "Can I have a kiss before I have to go?" I asked and she nods kissing my lips. (Not in a weird way)

I stand up and y/n gives grace to me. I sway side to side while holding her . I look down at her. She was chewing on her little teddy bear that I got her when she was born and holding her little pink blanket. I stroke her short brown hair and she looks up at me with her big blue eyes . I smile at her and she smiles back. Do you think management will let me come home for her 1st birthday?" I ask y/n. "I don't know , I hope they do" she tells me. "I'm probably gonna miss her first word and her first steps" I say sadly looking down at my youngest daughter. "I'll film it if you're not here don't worry" y/n reassures. Our flight is called so I give grace a kiss and pass her to y/n. I hug y/n and give her a kiss. I hug Lillie once more and kiss her. "Bye bye, I love you all" I say walking to our gate with the other boys. I look behind me and see y/n and Lillie both crying making me feel horrible.

I wave at them and they all wave back including Grace.

This was going to be a long nine months.