Your children ask an akward question

Our two 5 year olds, Ethan and Aaliyah sat at the table eating their breakfast while Niall and I where stood talking in the kitchen .

"Y/n" Niall spoke up after us being in silence for a while. "Yeah Nialler?" I asked. "Do you think we could maybe uh have another baby?" He asked nervously scratching the back of his neck, which he does when he's nervous.
I smiled. "I don't see why not because the twins are in school now so it would be nice to have a baby around again" I said and Niall smiled. "They've been quite for a while we should go see what they're doing" Niall said and I agreed.

We walked into the dining room and saw them both sat down colouring together. "I love the fact that they are really close" I said. "Me too" Niall said as we sat down in front of them on the table. "Hello mummy and daddy" they said. "Did you enjoy you're breakfast?" I asked and they both nodded. "Daddy me and Ethan want to ask you a question" Aaliyah said. "What do you wanna ask princess?" Niall asked her.
"Where do babies come from?" She asked.

Niall glanced at me , his eyes widening. "Well?" She asked sassily. "You spend to much time with Louis" I mumbled.
"Well uh they come from mummy's tummy" Niall said. "But how do they get there?" Ethan asked.
"Daddy's di" Niall mumbled before I put my hand over his mouth. "You can't say that they're 5!" I said giggling .
"Well uh, if  daddy really really loves mummy then the daddy can give the mummy an apple and she will eat it all including the seeds and the seed will go in mummy's tummy and make a baby" Niall explained. "If I eat an apple will I have a baby!?" Aaliyah asked excitedly. "No you're too young" I said and she pouted.

@NiallOfficial: I was just asked where do babies come from by Ethan and Aaliyah. Took a while to come up with an explanation, but I did! I told them I gave y/n and apple and she ate the seed😂