#20 The boys meet Lillie

Niall's pov

I finally got the daughter I had always wanted.  The boys were coming to our house to meet her. Y/n had given birth 6 days ago and came home 3 days ago.

The boys are here y/n, me, the twins Noah and the boys were all in the living room. The twins are 9 and Noah is 5 now. "Can we meet your child now?" Harry said and I nodded. I went upstairs into the nursery and saw that she was awake. I picked her up and held her to my chest. "Hello Princess, are you ready to meet your 3 uncles?" I said in a baby voice. I took her down stairs to the living room were everyone was. I walked into the living room with her and smiled at y/n. I gave her to Louis so he could hold her , Liam and Harry crowded around him to see her. "She's gorgeous" Liam said and I nodded in agreement "I told you it would happen!" Louis said to me and I smiled . "She looks exactly like Niall." Harry said.  "I know, his eyes, his brown hair, his lips but y/n's nose" Louis said. I sat down in between Liam and Luke. Noah came over to me and sat on my lap. "Is she a daddy's girl?" Harry asked y/n. "Yeah she is, he sings little things to her every night, If she's crying she will only calm down if niall holds her and she just loves to be held by him and this is probably the first time he hasn't had hold of her since she was born." Y/n said and I blushed. "Haha! He's blushing! " Louis said.  I just glared at him.

"it's nothing to be ashamed of Nialler!" Liam said and I smiled, " you've been waiting a long time for a daughter and you've only got one so you may as well,  spoil her!" Liam said. "So what about these 3, are they mummys boys, daddy's boys?" Louis asked sitting next to luke. "Liam and Luke aren't really any but Noah is a mummys boy!" I said.

Liam and Luke had gone upstairs,  Noah was sat on y/n's lap and Harry was sat next to me holding my baby girl. Louis was sat next to Harry and Liam was next to me.  " you never told us her name" Louis said . "Her name is Lillie Grace Horan" I told them ."beautiful name for a beautiful baby" Liam said. "What are you going to do when she's a teenager and gets a boyfriend?" Harry asked and smirked. "I won't allow, no boyfriends ever, until I'm dead  plus 70 years just to make sure she never has a boyfriend" I said and he laughed. "What about when she gets married and you have to walk her down the isle" Louis said smirking . "Your just doing this to annoy me but she's 6 days old so i don't have to worry about that yet!" I said