He Helps your baby girl

Grace is 1.

Niall placed grace down a few meters in front of us and kneeled down next to me. "Come on princess! Walk to mummy and daddy!" Niall encouraged . "Come on sweetie, you can do it!" I told her . She smiled at us and wobbly stood on her feet "tats right!  Come on love" niall smiled.  Grace then dropped back down on her hands and knees and crawled to us sitting on nialls lap. "No what I wanted but I used you just don't want to walk yet" he said and I nodded.

Nialls pov

Y/n was in the kitchen cooking dinner and I was in the living room with grace. I was sat next to grace while she played with some of her toys. I stood up and picked her up placing her on her feet in front of me. "Hands?" I said and she held both my hands. I walked backwards and she slowly and wobbly took some steps towards me . I grinned at her. "Wow princess! You wanna try without daddy's help?" I said in a baby voice and she nodded. I let go of her ha d's and stood in front of her. she slowly walked to me tripping at the last step but luckily I caught her.

******

We where all sat at the table, grace was in a high hair, we had just finished dinner. "Can you say 'daddy'?" I asked her in a baby voice.  She coked her head to the side. "Say, daddy" I said and she looked confused. "Da-da? " I said. Y/n started filming which we hae done quite alot of recently because we really want to get her first word on camera. Grace suddenly smiled. "Da-da? " I said to her. "D..dadda?" She asked saying it slowly and cutely. "Yeah I'm dadda" I said picking her up out of her high chair. "Princess you said you're first word! And it was dadda! Beat that y/n!" I said sticking y tongue out at y/n making grace giggle. Y/n stopped recording after I such my tongue out and came and took grace from me. "im so proud of you baby" she said to her kissing her forehead.
I decided to tweet the video y/n had taken.

Niall_official:  So proud of my little princess. We practiced walking today and she said her first word, which was dadda'.