#37 Your baby misses him when hes on tour

This is sorta like a part two to the last imagine where he leaves for tour.

Your POV

Niall had been on tour for the past 6 months and he had only been allowed one break.

(In this your part of a girl band)
I was currently doing a twitcam with lillie on my lap.
I was answering some fan questions.
'How old is lillie?' "Lillie turned two just before niall went on tour" I answered
'If you wasn't a singer what would you be doing?'"umm..that's a hard question I would have probably become a vet" I answered.
'What is it like when niall goes on tour?' "Well I understand that he has no choice because I have the same career but it is hard especially because lillie is a daddys girl and usually doesn't stop crying until niall holds her"I replied.

"Mummy"lillie said."yeah baby?" I asked. "I miss daddy" she said sadly and pouts. "Me too baby,do you want to face time daddy?" I asked and she nodded eagerly.
"Okay so I'm gonna end this twitcam so I can face time niall" I said ending the twitcam.

I face timed niall on my laptop. After 3 rings he answered. "Hello!"he said happily. "DADDY!" Lillie screamed climbing on to my lap. "Hello princess, are you being a good girl for mummy?" Niall asked lillie. She looked up at me. "Am I?"she asked cutely . "yeah you are" I said."i am daddy" she said. "We miss you" I said. "I miss my two girls too"he said making me smile. "Daddy, when you coming home?" Lillie asked looking at niall on the screen. "Soon baby soon" he said. "I miss you daddy" she said quietly. "I miss you too and I love you baby girl" he said to her. "I love you more daddy" she said causing us both to smile.