#7 You tell him your pregnant

I had took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive, i still hadn't told niall but i was planning on telling him today.

Niall had gotten home from work about an hour ago and i was making dinner for the both of us. I was planning on telling him once we finished.

"Babe, dinners ready" I shouted . "Coming now " he said and walked into the kitchen . He sat opposite me and began eating. We both ate our dinner in silence.once we finished I decided to tell him. " Nialler,  I need to tell you something impotant" I said and he looked at me but he looked nervous. "im not breaking up with you" I giggled and he relaxed a bit. "What is it princess?" He asked. "Ummm" you said. "I...I..I'm......p...p..pre..pregnant" I stuttered and looked at him. He stared at me blankly for a minute but then he grinned. "We're going to be parents! I'm gonna be a dad!" He said and hugged me and kissed my belly. "Thank god you didn't leave me" I sighed happily.  "You thought I would leave you?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "I thought you would leave because having a baby would change your, our life a lot" I said. "Well I would never leave, I'm ready for that change as long as I'm with you princess" he said and kissed me.