Your daughter commits suicide

Liam-15 Aaliyah-13 Grace-4

Your POV

"Niall, I'm worried about Aaliyah, she's been in her room all day, she hasn't even come out to eat" I said.  "I've realised that she's been acting different recently but when I asked her about it she brushed it off" He said. "Daddy, we go to Louis'" Grace asked. "No sweetheart not today" he said. "I'll take her if you want" Liam offered. "Really? Thank you Liam, keep hold of her hand" I said and he nodded. "I will, bye mum, bye dad!" He said leaving the house with Grace.

"Should we go see what's up with Aaliyah?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked upstairs. Her door was locked so we just knocked. "Come our Aaliyah, you need to eat something " I said. "Come on princess, if you don't come out I'll break the door down" Niall said. "I'll go make something to eat for her" i said and Niall nodded.

Niall's POV

Y/n had gone downstairs to make something for Aaliyah to eat and I was outside her bedroom. "That's it princess, I'm breaking the door down" I said. I went back against the wall and ran towards the door hitting it with my shoulder. I did this three times until it was open.

I walked into the room and she wasn't there. "I know you're in the bathroom princess, come on" I said. I opened the bathroom door.

I saw my beautiful 13 year old daughter lied there with a razor in her hand and cuts up her arms and legs and she was unconscious. I bent down. "Y/n RING AN AMBULANCE!" I shouted crying my eyes out. Y/n came running upstairs and she had the emergency services on her phone. "Oh my god!" She said breaking down into tears. "Come on princess, I can't lose you" I whispered stroking her hair.

The ambulance came and she was taken to hospital. We weren't allowed in the room so we had to wait in the waiting rooms. However, some paparazzi where in the hospital and taking photos.

"Family of Aaliyah Horan?" A doctor said. We stood up and walked to him. "Is she okay? Is my baby okay?" Y/n asked. "I'm sorry to inform you but your daughter has passed away, she lost too much blood" He said and left.
Y/n and I broke down. People in the waiting room looked at us with sympathy and the paps where just shouting things.

I sat down on a chair and held my head in my hands running my hands through my hair and tugging on it. Y/n and I drove to Louis' house in silence , we needed to pick Liam and Grace.

We knocked on the door and Louis answered. He saw us both crying." What's happened?" He asked hugging us both. "A..Aaliyah committed suicide" y/n whispered. Tears sprung to His eyes. We went into the living room. Grace was playing with Harry, all the boys where here. "Mum?Dad? What's wrong?" Liam asked since he saw us and Louis crying. "Liam, Grace come here please" Y/n said. The two children came and stood in front of us. "Mummy? Daddy? Why you crying?" Grace asked. "Well..uh..Your sister..she committed s...suicide"I told them. Liam instantly broke down and hugged me and Y/n. The boys where crying too. "Daddy? What's that mean?" Grace asked confused at the new words. "She's gone somewhere else, so we aren't going to see her anymore" I said crying. Grace started crying and I hugged her. "I'll never get that image out of my head" I whispered thinking about what I saw just a few hours earlier, my beautiful daughter lied on the floor full of blood.

Niall_official:  Rest In Peace my beautiful baby girl. I wish you would have talked to me and maybe this wouldn't have happened.  I'm sorry for not noticing how you really felt. I Love You My Little Aaliyah Grace Horan😭💕👼🏻

Y/n_Horan: My gorgeous daughter taken away to soon. I'm begging everyone to just talk to someone if you fell down or unhappy, it can stop things like this happening. I Love You Aaliyah, R.I.P 👼🏻😭💕