#58 You die as a family

Liam is 12 and lillie is 3

Niall and pur family all lived in Ireland so we could be close to family. So today we were flying to London to see the boys. We had told them the flight number and all the other details so they knew when to pick us up. We would stay at claims for a week and then go back home.

We got on the plane and found our seats. Niall sat in the window seat then it was lillie, liam and then me.

Lillie was now sat on Niall's lap so me and liam moved down a seat. "This is the pilot speaking, one of our engines has stopped working so we are going to be making an emergency landing in Manchester" the pilot says. Liam and i look over at niall our faces full of panic . "calm down, nothing bad is going to happen they are going to make an emergency landing and we will all be fine" Niall reassures us wrapping his free arm around us both.

I suddenly feel the plane drop quite far. Tears start to form in my eyes as well as in Liam's and Niall's. "This.c.can't be g..good" I cry. "This is your pilot speaking and we are going down!" The pilot says sounding panicked. I look at niall and give him a long passionate kiss , possibly our last. "I love you" I tell him crying. "I love you too" he says also crying. I give both of our children kisses. "I love you liam" I tell him kissing him once more. "I love you too mummy!" He cried. I kissed lillie. "I love you lillie" I cry."love you too mummy" she says crying a little bit. "I love you son!" Niall says kissing liam and bringing him into his side. "I love you too dad" he crys. "I love you my little princess lillie" niall whispers kissing your daughter who was still on his lap. "I love you too daddy" she says cuddling in to him. We all cuddle up together and hug each other while crying.

The plane hits the floor and every passenger dies on impact

Liam's POV

Me, Louis and harry were sat in the living room watching the news waiting for niall to call us so we can pick him,y/n,liam and lillie up from the airport.

"Okay so this is our top story,a plane has crashed in greater Manchester, the flight number was 652 and it is said that everyone has died on impact" the woman on the news said. "What was Niall's flight number?" Louis asked slowly. "I..it won't be them they don't fly over manchester to get to London" I tell him reassuring myself. "It also rumoured that the one direction star Niall Horan and his wife and children were all victims of this tragic disaster" the news reporter says. Our eyes widen and harry takes my phone. He looked through the messages between me and niall to find his flight number. "T..they were on the plane" harry said. We all started crying instantly. We hugged each other.

Liam- Rest in peace Niall, y/n, Liam and Lillie. We will all miss you so much. #GoodbyeHorans

Louis- cannot believe the news, I've lost my two best friends, godson and goddaughter. R.I.P the four of you.

Harry- The happiest family I have ever met have gone! R.I.P Niall,y/n,liam and Lillie. You will be missed be everyone. We all love you