You go into labour while Niall is on stage

You I was currently 8 and a half months pregnant with mine and Niall's first child, which is a little girl.

****

I was sat backstage in the dressing room with the boys at the o2 arena. I will be sitting in the front row when they perform.

"So How's baby Horan coming along?" Louis asked. "Always kicking and I always get cravings , like all the time!" I told him. "Appetite like Niall then! Hopefully she'll be here soon" Liam said and I agreed. "Speaking of Niall where is he?" I asked. "He's gone to get his hair done" Harry told me.

****

"Good luck! Love you!" I said pecking Niall's lips. "Love you too!" He said before going on stage with the boys.
Eleanor and I made our way to our seats in the front row.

We sat down and watched as the boys came out and Began singing.

It was halfway through the show and Niall was talking to the fans. I felt bad pains In my lower abdomen.

Niall came over to the side I was, since Eleanor went to the toilet. "You okay princess?" Niall asked me through the microphone . I shook my head.
"Baby's coming" I mouthed and he knew what i said. "Right okay, I'm really sorry , but I'm gonna have to leave because I am about to become a dad!" Niall said before dropping his microphone and jumping off the stage. He helped me over the barricade and took me to the car and to the hospital.

***

After 6 hours labour , our beautiful baby girl was born. The doctors placed the baby on my chest. Tears escaped my eyes as I looked down at my daughter.

***

I handed the baby to Niall. He cradled her in his arms and smiled down at his daughter proudly.
"Hello princess, I'm your daddy and I'm going to do everything I can to protect you. I love you so much already baby girl and I know there's many others that love you too" He whispered kissing her forehead.

We had gotten a nurse to take a picture of us. Niall climbed into the bed next to me and he held the baby so the camera could see her face.

******

@y/n_Horan: I would like to introduce little Aaliyah Grace to the world. She already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Born on the 8th August  2015 weighing 6lb 7onz and looking like a princess❤️

@Niall_Official: I would like you all to meet my gorgeous baby girl Aaliyah Grace Horan! My beautiful baby girl was brought into the world on the 8th of august at 12:08 am , weighing 6lb 7onz x

(I know the baby in the picture Is Theo but let's pretend it's not)