He hurts you in front of your children and his family

Your POV

Niall was due to come home from work soon. Maura and bobby had flown out to visit us and they will be staying with us for the week, I knew all along but Niall didn't .

Maura was currently holding our 6 month old daughter , Aaliyah and Bobby was playing with our 5 year old daughter , Grace.

I heard a door slam so I stood up and walked to the living room doorway. Niall's parents could still see us.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked standing in the middle of the hallway. "Nothing" He grumbled. I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Nothing is wrong! Now move y/n!" He snapped. "Just tell me what's wrong Nialler, you can't keep you're emotions to your self" I told him calmly. "I'm fine!" He said through gritted teeth. "Now Move" He said pushing me and barging past.

I fell over, hitting my head in n the corner of the living room doorway.
Bobby and Grace came to me and Maura placed Aaliyah in her Moses basket and came to me. "Are you okay love?" Bobby asked. I nodded sitting up, feeling a little dizzy. "Mummy why did daddy hurt you?" Grace asked. "I'm sure he didn't mean it, but just go to your bedroom, okay?" I said and she nodded going to play in her room.
"You might have a concussion" Maura said. I felt my head where I hit it. I looked at my hand and saw blood.
I remained calm.

I stood up, about to go in the kitchen to get ice. "You need to sit down if you have a concussion y/n" Maura said leading me to the sofa and leaving the room.

She returned and helped clean the blood up and put some ice on my head. "Has he done this before?" Bobby asked referring to Niall pushing me. I shook my head. "He's never hurt me physically before, we've yelled at each other but never hit each other" I said.
"I can't believe he's done that, all his life we have told him to respect women and never hurt them and to be a gentleman" Maura said. "He usually is the perfect husband, that is caring and a gentlemen, I don't k ow why he suddenly changed" I said.

Niall then came into the room. "You need to think about how to treat women! We have taught you to respect women and be a gentlemen , not to hit them Niall!"Maura scolded. Niall bowed his head in shame. "I'm sorry y/n, I really am" he whispered meeting my gaze. "Grace saw, she saw you push me and she saw the blood from my head" I said plainly. "She probably hates me now" Niall mumbled. He sat next to me on the sofa. Bobby and Maura left the room, taking Aaliyah with them to give us some privacy.

"Why did you push me?" I asked. "I don't know, I .. I was just stressed out and upset about work and I just didn't want to tell you, because it would add to your problems because you already have to look after the girls most of the day" he admitted. "I'm really sorry, I understand if you don't forgive me, but I won't do it again" He pleased. "I do forgive you Niall. I've known you most of my life and we've been together for 8 years, and in those 8 years you've never hurt me, this is just a one off which was partly my fault for not listening when you said you didn't want to talk" I said forgiving him.

He smiled and leaned in, kissing me passionately. I kissed back.
We pulled away after 10 seconds. "I love you so much" Niall whispered looking into my eyes. "I love you too" I whispered smiling slightly.