You die during child birth

Nialls pov

Y/n had just given birth to our twins but I was rushed out of the room because something happened with y/n.

"She and the babies will be fine there's no need to worry" my mum said rubbing my back. The boys, harry,Louis and Liam where also here sat with us.

********

The doctor came out carrying my son and daughter. He approached us. "Mr. Horan we tried our best, the babies are fine but your wife has passed away, im sorry for your loss" he said handing me the babies. A tear escaped my eye and I was soon sobbing. "Here give me these two you go have a minute" my mum said taking the twins from me. I glanced around the room, the boys and my mum was crying. The babies where sleeping without a care in the world. The boy looked more like y/n but the girl looked like me. I know it's bad but when I looked at them I felt a slight hatred towards them because they are the reason I've lost y/n.

I left the room and stood in front of the hospital crying. Liam came out to me seconds later. He hugged me and I sobbed into his shoulder.

*******

I felt a lot better talking about my feelings and I trust Liam."I don't know why but when I looked at them I just felt a bit of hatred, of course I love them but they are the reason y/n has gone" I explained. "That isn't bad at all Niall, you will grow to love them" he said. "Now come on back inside, you have two babies that need you and need naming" he said

*********

I looked down at the two babies in my arms, my mum next to me and the boys across from me. My baby girl yawned and opened her eyes which where the same as mine. I smiled through the tears. My baby boy then smiled opening his eyes which where also the same as mine.

Ethan James Horan
Aaliyah y/n Horan

**a year later**

I've lived without y/n for a year. The sleepless nights where horrible but I had my mum to help me. I still have to get up at night now but I do sleep. "Hello my beautiful babies, today we are going to the park!" I said to them in a baby voice. I put them  both in the twin Pram and we left for the local park. I took the twins on the slide and swings and we had a small family picnic in the park. We then went and bought some flowers and visited y/an grave. I placed the flowers on her grave. "Luv mamma!" Aaliyah said."luv mumma!" Ethan said making me smile.

*****5 years old*****

"Are you excited to start school?" I asked the twins while tying Ethan's shoes. "Yeah!" Ethan said. "What about you princess, are you excited?" I asked while helping her button up her cardigan. "I'm scared daddy" she said biting her lip a lot. "Don't bite your lip it'll bleed but why are you scared?" I asked. "What if no one likes me? " she said. "Aww baby" I said hugging her. "Everyone will love you and you have Ethan" i told her.

"Bye bye you two!" I said kissing each of them on the cheek."bye daddy!"they waved walking in the classroom.

Niall_official: My two babies started school today , gonna miss having them around 24/7😪

******11 years old*******

"You're both growing up way to quick!" I said taking pictures of them in their uniform. (Im English, we have uniforms) "daddd!" They whined. "Fine no pictures but have fun!" I said kissing their cheeks. "Fun and school don't go well together!" Aaliyah said and I chuckled. "I can take you" I offered. "No we will walk we'll be fine!" Ethan said and I nodded.

Niall_official: Ethan and Aaliyah's first day of high school! They didn't want pictures......but I took them anyway!

*****16 years old*****

Graduation. My two babies are graduating today. Instead of graduations like on tv it is a assembly for the whole school year .

"Do you think mum would be proud?" Aaliyah asked. "Of course" I said wrapping an arm around her. "How could she not be proud of you two, you're both amazing and are gonna go far in life" she smiled at me. "You think?" She asked. "I know" I smirked. I took a picture of Aaliyah and Ethan for twitter.

Niall_official: Graduation for these two, I'm so old now!

*****23 years old*****

Aaliyah's wedding day

"Princess, you look beautiful" I said to her in awe. She smiled and hugged me. "Please don't let me fall!"she begged. "Never in a million years" I whispered." Now come on it's time for you to become Mrs Islington(made up name)" I said making her smile. "This is your last five minutes of being Aaliyah Horan" I said.

I linked her arm in mine and the doors opened. I walked her down the aisle to where her future husband was smiling and crying a little. I handed her to him. "Take good care of my baby girl" I whispered to him. He nodded. "No need to worry about that" he told me and I smiled sitting down in the front row next to Ethan.

*****25 years of age*****

Ethan got married to Anna last year and she is now 8 and a half months pregnant with twin girls. Aaliyah and Taylor(her husband) are expecting , Aaliyah is 5 months pregnant with a boy.

"Anna's in labour the twins are gonna be here any minute!" Ethan said through the phone. "I'm on my way son!" I said and hung up.

At the hospital

I walked into the room. Anna was asleep and Ethan was stood next to two little hospital cots. I stood next to him. "Im so proud of you son" I told him and he smiled. "What are their names?" I said looking at my two granddaughters.
"That is Isla Mai Elizabeth Horan and that is Niamh Anna y/n Horan" he said and I smiled.