Hes asked about your newborn twins in an interview

"Y/n, I need to go to the interview now, are you sure you'll be okay with them?" Niall asked walking into the kitchen where I had both babies in a high chair while I made bottles for them. "We'll be fine, now go" I said pushing his chest lightly. He chuckled and leaned in pecking my lips.
He then kissed Ethan and Aaliyah's foreheads. "Bye!" He said as he left.

*****

Niall's POV

Today I had a radio interview with just Harry.

"Now lets welcome half of one direction!" Nick grimshaw said.

Harry and I sat down in front of the microphones and out on the headphones. "It's been a while since you where last here" nick said. "It has! About a year" Harry said.

"So these questions where sent in last week by fans so we need you to be honest!" Nick said and we nodded.

"Who's single in the band?" Nick asked. "I think it's just Harry, Liam's married, I'm married, Louis getting married and then there's Harry" I said.

"Next question is , what's the weirdest thing given to you by a fan?" Nick asked.
"Once we was sent a live turtle in the post" Harry said. "What? Really?" Nick asked looking astonished. We nodded. "And before you ask we didn't keep the turtle we gave it to Louis little sisters " I said and he nodded. "So they sent it in the post?" He asked. "It was in a little box that had holes in it so it could breath, still don't know how it managed to survive though" Harry said.

"So Niall" Nick said . "Yes Nick" I said and we laughed.
"You recently became a dad?" He asked and I nodded smiling. "I did" I replied. "Tell me about it!" He said.

"Well y/n gave birth to the twins two weeks ago, there names are Ethan and Aaliyah and everyone says they look like me" I said smiling. "That's because they do!" Harry said. "I take it you've met them then?" Nick asked him and he nodded. "The boys and I met them the day after they where born like after y/n and Niall's family met them" He replied . "They are really cute!" He added.

"It not hard though because it's two newborns that can't do anything for themselves and need your attention 24/7" Nick said. "Well" I said. "I guess it is hard in someways, especially the first few days because I got up in the night with them because obviously y/n was tired and I wanted to let her rest but other than that it isn't really that bad because y/n and I can always tend to one baby each and always help each other so it isn't as hard as I thought it would be" I replied.

"Now Niall, the fans need to know. What are the twins? Daddy's boy? Daddy's girl, mummy's boy? Mummy's girl?" He asked. "Umm...Ethan is definitely a mummy boy for sure...I'm not really sure about Aaliyah" I said.
Harry looked at me. "You're ombré sure about Aaliyah? She's a daddy's girl for sure! He's just trying to hide the fact that he's literally wrapped around a baby's finger!" Harry said.