Your child dies

In this imagine you died giving birth to your youngest child.
Liam-13 Grace-5 Aaliyah-1

Niall's pov

I entered the hospital room, my parents and son following. Greg was outside the hospital room with Aaliyah.

I sat down on the chair next to the bed. I looked at my 5 year old daughter. Her hair had gone because of the treatment, she has had cancer for a year now.
My son Liam sat down on the other side of her bed. My dad sat next to him and my mum sat next to me.

I looked at Grace, tears coming to my eyes. I hated seeing her like this, I just want her back to her old carefree and energetic self.

She woke up from her slumber. She grabbed mine and Liam's hands. I glanced at my mum, she had tears in her eyes. I glanced at my dad, he was the same.
"Grandma" Grace said weakly. My mum stood up and walked to the side of her bed. Grace weakly smiled at her. "I love you, make sure you look after daddy, Liam and Aaliyah" she said and kissed her cheek. Tears escaped my mums eyes as she sat back down next to me

"Grandpa" she said looking at my dad. "I love you, make sure you look after Grandma, Liam, Aaliyah and Daddy" she said and he nodded crying and kissed her cheek.

"Liam" she said holding his hand. He looked at her, tears escaping his eyes, him and Grace where always inseparable . "I love you, you are the best big brother ever! Make sure you look after Aaliyah and don't let daddy be sad for long, make sure he's happy" she said and he nodded kissing her cheek.

"Daddy" she whispered. I looked at her, more tears falling from my eyes. She let go of my hand and reached up weakly wiping some of my tears away. "Don't be sad, be happy! I'll get to see mummy again, look after Liam and Aaliyah. I love you daddy" she said weakly. "I love you too" I said and she held my hand. She leaned up and kissed my lips. I smiled and she lied back down closing her eyes and taking her final breath.
A line went across the heart monitor.

"Goodbye baby girl" I sobbed. My dad was hugging Liam.
My mum hugged me. I cried into her shoulder. "Why her? Why my baby?" I cried. "She's in a better place now son, no more pain for her" my mum whispered rubbing my back. I pulled away from the hug. "I..I need to be alone" I said leaving the room. Outside was Greg with Aaliyah. Greg looked at me noticing my tear stained face and the tears still escaping my eyes.
Greg shook his head and tears escaped his eyes.
" I need some t..time alone, t..tell L..Liam I'm at home" I said between breaths.

I walked through the hospital, still crying.
I left the hospital, there was lots of paparazzi shouting things and taking pictures of me crying.
"Who's dead?" "Has your kid finally died?"
There were also a few fans there shouting at the paparazzi for saying those things.
I cried harder as I reached my car
I drive home and entered my house

I went into the living room and saw a photo of my beautiful little girl on the shelf. I picked it up. I slid down the wall and Leant against it and held the photo to my chest letting more tears escaped.

I heard the door open.
"Is he even here? He's probably at the hospital with Grace" I heard Harry say. The mention of her name made me cry harder. The boys came into the living room and noticed me. Liam took the photo from me and looked at it. He glanced back down at me. I pulled my knees to my chest.
The boys knew what was wrong.

Louis grabbed my hands and pulled me up hugging me. "We can't imagine how your feeling now" Liam said rubbing my back. I pulled away from the hug. "Why her? I've lost two people who I loved in the space of a year" I sobbed.

Niall_official: Rest In Peace baby girl. I never thought this day would come. I never thought I would lose you. I love you princess💕 R.I.P Grace Lia Horan, I love you x