#24 He surprises you and your children

In this imagine , Liam and Luke are 12, Noah is 9 and Lillie is 4

Your pov

Niall was still on tour and was only coming home in a month. He had been on tour the past 6 months but he did have a 2 week break after 3 months of tour which was when we went on a family holiday to florida . The children missed Niall a lot , I did too but it was harder for the children. When niall first went on tour the twins just stayed in their room all the time, Noah was silent and Lillie wouldn't stop crying for niall.

Y/b/f/n  (best friends name) my best friend was comin over today since we haven't seen each other for ages.

Y/b/f/n had just arrived at my house. "Let's go to madame tussauds! " she said suddenly. "Why?" I asked her. "Because its cool and Lillie has never been. " she said and I nodded.  "KIDS COME ON WERE GOING TO MADAME TUSSAUDS!" I shouted . It was around 1 pm so the kids were already dressed. The boys got into the car  an I put Lillie into her car seat. I sat in the passenger seat and y/b/f/n drove my car to madame tussauds.

Skip car ride

I picked Lillie up out of her car seat and carried her into the building.  I put her down and she grabbed my hand. We all started to walk around together. Liam, Luke and Noah were all takin selfies on their phones with the wax figures while I was with Lillie telling her that they are not real.

We decided to walk to were one direction were next. Liam luke and Noah sat on the bench that Zayn and liams wax figures were on. Lillie saw niall and smiled cutely.  "Daddy?" She screamed and ran towards his wax figure. My heart broke for her because she thought it was niall but it wasnt. She started to climb onto his lap and she was smiling exactly like niall does because she actually thought it was him. "Lillie that's not daddy sweetheart" I said to her. "it not" she said tilting her head to the side. "No it is a model of daddy" I told her and she looked down sadly , still Sat in the lap of Niall's wax figure . "Don't be sad baby,  you'll see daddy soon" I said. "I want daddy now!" She said beginning to cry. Suddenly Niall's 'wax figure' moved and wrapped his arms around Lillie. "Daddy's here princess!" He said to her. My eyes widened and I smiled really wide. I wanted to run up to him and hug him but I let the kids do it first. Lillie stood up in his lap and wrapped her arms around her neck."I missed you daddy!" She said quietly. "I missed you too princess, can daddy have a kiss?" He said to her and she nodded and kissed him on the lips  (in a father daughter way!!!) . He put her down on the ground and hugged Noah. "I missed you buddy" Niall said while hugging him.  "I missed you too dad" he said. He pulled away from the hug. Niall then hugged Liam. "I missed you , I hope you've all been good for your mum" Niall said and liam smiled hugging him again . "We have , but Lillie was always moody because she missed you, but we all missed you" he said and niall smiled and ruffled Liam's hair which was in a quiff. Niall hugged Luke. "Hope you've not been in any trouble squid " Niall said while hugging his son. "I haven't and I missed you" he said. "I missed you too son " Niall said and pulled him away from the hug. Niall then walked towards me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I missed you so much,  but why are you back? " I said and pulled away from the hug. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "Well, y/b/f/n told me that you and the kids were missing me alot and that you barely left the house so I persuaded management to give me a month break and we both arrange that I'd suprise you all"  he explained and I looked at y/b/f/n . "You did all this for me?" I asked and she nodded. "Well it was for the kids as well but yeah" she said smiling. I hugged her and told her thank you but then I went back to niall and kissed him again.we all walked around madame tussauds together, Niall and i walking in front with Lillie in between us holding both of our hands. "What were the kids like?" Niall asked. "Well for the first 2 weeks that you were gone, Liam and Luke barely ever left their rooms and they were quiet , Noah was just quiet and kept to himself and Lillie just cried all the time thinking that crying would make you come back" I explained and he smiled sadly. "im sorry about all that" he said. "There's no need to be sorry" I told him.  "Yes there is, because of my job I have to leave for months at a time and you get left at home with the kids, i barely ever get to spend time with the kids anymore, I just feel like I'm letting the kids down by not being the dad they deserve" he said sadly. "What!? Are you out of your mind, the kids love you, I love you and you are the best dad ever , and if you don't believe me just ask the kids they look up to you" I said and he nodded and looked down. Lillie was very clever for her age and she understood everything we said. She hugged Niall's legs and niall looked down. Lillie looked up and niall looked down into Lillie's eyes which were he exact same as his. "You are the best daddy ever! And I love you very much!" She said cutely causing niall to smile. He leaned down and picked her up and put her on his hip. "I love you too Lillie" he said and kissed her head.
I looked at niall and smiled.  "Told you so" I said and he smiled at me.