You film a cute moment

I opened the door and closed it behind me . The house was unusually silent . "Niall? Aaliyah?" I called out to my husband and daughter who turned two yesterday.

I got no reply so I'd started looking round the house. They weren't downstairs so I checked upstairs and mine and Niall's bedroom door was closed. I slowly opened the door and what I saw was cute.

I closed the door again and pulled out my phone and started to record.
"Hello twitter, I've just got back from work and I've found Niall and Aaliyah, and its too cute to not record" I whispered to my phone. I opened the door, the camera still on me. Once I was in the room I flipped it so it showed Niall and Aaliyah as I filmed them. I went closer to them.

Aaliyah was lied on Niall's chest, holding his t shirt in her fists, they were both asleep, Niall had a pink tiara on his quiff and He had his arms wrapped protectively around Aaliyah. I turned the camera to face me again.
"They are so cute! She's definitely a daddy's girl!" I whispered ending the video for twitter.

@y/n_Horan: These cute daddy daughter moments will be the death of me! @NiallOfficial ❤️

I started to read some of the replays from the one direction fans.

DirectionsForever: This is so cute!!!!
@y/n_Horan @NiallOfficial

LiloXNarry- He's such a good dad! Wearing a tiara for his daughter!

OneDirectionUpdates- So cute!