Your child doesn't want to start school

Niall and I both have 4 year old twins, a son and a daughter named Ethan and Aaliyah.

Niall was going to wake Ethan up and I was going to wake Aaliyah up.

"C'mon sweetie it's time to wake up" I said nudging my daughter gently. She sat up and smiled tiredly at me. "Morning mummy" she said. "Morning love" I smiled. "Where's daddy and Ethan?" She asked. "They're downstairs" I replied.

****

"Good morning daddy, good morning Ethan" Aaliyah said sitting at the table with Niall and Ethan. "Morning princess" Niall replied smiling. I placed the bowls of cereal in front of the two children .

*****

We had to be at the school in half an hour for their first day, it was only 5 minutes away in the car but we want to meet the teacher.

"C'mon you two, it's time to go" I said, Niall grabbing their bags and lunch boxes.
The kids showed up but Aaliyah was pouring and looked like she was going to cry.
"I'm excited!!" Ethan exclaimed and Niall and I smiled at him.

"What's wrong sweetie pie?" I asked my daughter. "I don't wanna go!"she said beginning to cry . "Why do you not want to go princess?" Niall asked bending down to her height. "I'm scared! And I want to stay with you and mummy!" She told him sniffling lots.
"Aww don't be scared, you have Ethan, he will look after you and you'll look after him and you'll make lots of friends" Niall said trying to make her feel better. "W..what if no one like me?" She sniffled. "They'll love you princess, not as much as me though! No one can love you more than daddy!" He said and she giggled.