#24 Weird Family time

In this story, Liam and Luke are both 10 and Lillie is 4.

Your pov

I was currently in the car with Niall and our 3 children. We had been on a family day out to the theme park. It was a very stressful day but it was fun. The kids enjoyed it and niall and i did too. Unfortunately Lillie did have a tantrum in the middle of the theme park because niall didn't let her on one of the big roller coasters because she was too young.

"Where do you want to go to eat?" Niall asked me , still focusing on the road. I shrugged my shoulders. " I don't care where we go, why don't you ask the kids where they want to go" I said and he nodded. "Where do you 3 want to go to eat?" He asked the kids glancing at them slightly through the mirror. "NANDOS!!!" They all shouted in unison and I chuckled. "Why are they all so much like you" I said and he shrugged and smiled. "They all might be like me,  but the twins look like you" he said and I nodded.
We had been driving for around 30 minutes and we still had another  20 minutes until we get to the nandos that is near our house.

"DADDY!" Lillie shouted and began to hit Liam and Luke (she is sat in the middle in between them). "What Princess?" Niall asked looking at her through the mirror.  "Liam and Luke keep elbowing me!" She said and pouted like niall does sometimes. "I can't do anything about that princess, there big boys so they take up alot of room" Niall said and smiled.  "Mum, how long is it until we get there?" Liam asked.  "About 20 minutes " I said and he nodded. "Ow! Lillie stop it!?" Luke said angrily. "What did she do?" I asked.  "She just kicked me and slapped my arm!" Luke said . "Lillie stop it! You've been naughty all day so please just behave" I said to her sternly. "No!" She shouted and took Liam's phone and threw it towards me. Luckily I caught it. She then decided to hit Liam for no reason. "Lillie! STOP IT NOW!" I said and asked Liam and luke if they were okay . "NO!" she said. "LILLIE STOP IT! APOLOGISE TO MUMMY AND YOUR BROTHERS" Niall shouted at her. She crossed her arms " NO!" She yelled. "LILLIE I MEAN IT, BEHAVE! " Niall shouted even louder causing her to stop "say sorry to Liam and Luke." He told her. "Sorry Liam, sorry Lukey" she said. "it's okay" they mumbled.

There was still 15 minutes left of the drive until we get to nandos and Lillie is still being a nightmare. "Mummy" Lillie said. "What do you want this time?" I asked her turning around looking at her. "I need a wee wee" she said . "Can you just wait for  15 minutes?" I asked and she shook her head. I looked over at niall with a look of defeat and he glanced at me since he was driving.  "Why does she have to be so difficult?" I mumbled . "I wish I could answer that" Niall said chuckling. "Mummy!" Lillie said . "What Lillie? " I sighed. "I still need a wee wee" she said and smiled. "Your going to have to wait a little longer baby" I said. "Daddy" she said a minute later. "Yes princess? " He asked.  "I need a wee wee and I can't wait." She said . "im sorry princess but your going to have to wait" he said .

"Mummy, daddy" Lillie said for the tenth million time in this journey. "What princess?" Niall asked glancing at her every now and again. "im sorry daddy" she whimpered beginning to cry. "Why princess? What happened?" Niall asked wondering why she was crying and saying she was sorry. "I couldn't wait" she said crying. "Shh princess it's okay, it's not your fault accidents happen" Niall said to her. "Don't worry sweetie , it's okay " I told her and smiled.  "No I'm sorry, you mad at me now!" She cried. "We're not mad at you princess" Niall told her and she nodded sadly still crying.  "Just take me and Lillie home,  I'll take her car seat out , clean it and clean her up too" I told niall. "What about nandos" he asked. "You Go with Liam and Luke and bring me and Lillie something back" I said and he nodded.