#42 He holds your daughter for the first time

Liam and luke are 10

Your pov

After 9 hours of painful labour mine and Niall's baby girl is here. I had just given birth to her and she was lied on my Chest with her eyes still closed.

Maura,my mum and niall were in the delivery room with me and now bobby and my dad had come in.
"Have you decided on a name yet?" The nurse asked wanting to fill out her birth certificate. We both nodded still mesmerized by our little girl. "Lillie Grace Horan" I said and smiled.

Lillie Grace Horan
Born-13/09/2027
At 1:13 pm
Weighing- 6 lb 8 onz

"She's beautiful" niall whispered and I nodded. "Do you want to hold her now?" I asked niall and he nodded eagerly. I passed our third baby over to him. Maura and my mum were taking pictures of us like they did when liam and luke were born. Lillie opened her eyes and looked around and then up at niall. "Hello princess I'm your daddy and that's your mummy" he whispered smiling. "The twins look more like y/n but she looks a lot like niall" my mum said to maura. Lillie had Niall's brown hair, bright blue eyes, his lips and my nose.

"She looks like the female baby version of you" I said to niall and he smiled. "She's perfect, just like her mum and brothers" niall said and pecked my lips.

Liam and luke came into the room. We never told them wether we were having a boy or girl since we wanted it to be a surprise for them. They both sat on either side of niall and lillie and I took a photo of my family.  "I wanted a baby brother" luke said.  "She's cute" liam said and I smiled. "Do you two want to hold your new baby sister?" Niall asked and they nodded. Niall stood up with lillie. "Okay Li sit down on the chair" niall said and liam did as he was told. I was using my phone to video my sons holding their sister for the firs time. Niall gently placed lillie in Liam's arms. Liam looked down at lillie who had woken up. "We have the same eyes!" Liam said excitedly and I chuckled. "Okay now Luke's turn" niall said taking lillie out of Liam's arms. Luke sat down and niall put lillie in his arms."hello lillie! I'm your big brother and you are so cute!" Luke said to her. "Aww" me,my mum and maura said in unison.

I decided to post the video on twitter and let the fans know that the baby had been born

Your/twitter/name - My boys meeting and holding their baby sister Lillie Grace for the first time😍. Proud mummy😍 Niall_official . (wattpad wasn't letting me put the @ sign and the name together)

Video here

Niall had tweeted you back even though he was in the same room.

Niall_official - @your/twitter/name proud of my little family that's finally complete💏👨👨👶

I looked up at naill and he smiled at me.