You and Niall take your daughter to a concert

I actually went to a Shawn concert on Friday, he was so good live and he is so good looking!

Also I know Shawn has a sister called Aaliyah (pronounced A-lee-a ) but Niall's daughter in this story her name is pronounced A-Lie-a

Our 5 year old daughter is obsessed with Shawn Mendes, she knows the words to all his songs, she knows his full name and his birthday, she k owns a lot for a five year old.

Niall's POV

I had bought me, y/n and Aaliyah tickets to go to Shawn's concert a while ago. Aaliyah is obsessed with him. I mentioned to Shawn not long ago that we are coming today and he told us to come backstage after the show and before the show if we have enough time. I still hadn't told Aaliyah.

"Hey princess" I said sitting down next to Aaliyah as she watched peppa pig.
"Yeah daddy?" She asked cutely looking at me . "Do you want to go to a Shawn mendes concert tonight?" I asked smiling. Her eyes widened and she nodded eagerly.

****

We had found our seats and they are front row.

Shawn came onstage and sang lots of different songs. After a few songs he stopped and started talking to the crowd.
"There's one special little girl in the audience today, she is one of my best friends daughters who I still haven't met. Her name is Aaliyah Horan and I would like her to come up here" Shawn said. "That's me!" Aaliyah screamed and I nodded. I picked her up lifting her over the barricade and a security guard took her on to the stage. She ran up to Shawn and hugged him making his fans awe. "Hello Aaliyah, I've heard you're a very big fan?" Shawn said and she nodded shyly.

*****

Shawn's POV

I had showered after the show and now I was backstage.im not sure what time Niall and his family are coming backstage but it should be soon. The crowd was crazy tonight.

The door opened and in came Niall, his wife and his daughter. I stood up. "Hello" I greeted hugging Niall and y/n. I bent down to Aaliyah's height and opened my arms. "Can I have a hug?" I asked and she nodded hugging me. I picked her up and spun her around making her giggle.

I placed her back on the floor. "Did you enjoy the show?" I asked her. "Yeah! You're a really good singer! Even better than daddy!" She said and we started laughing. "Tomorrow is my day off, so do you want me to take you somewhere? So me and you can spend some time together?" I asked the little girl. "Daddy? Mummy? Can I?"she asked Niall and y/n who nodded.

****

I had showered,done my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed.

I arrived at Niall's house and knocked on the door. Y/n answered and we hugged and said hello. She invited me in and not long after niall came downstairs with Aaliyah.

I decided to take her to the zoo .

The zoo was really busy since it was quite a warm day. "Shawny can I hold your hand, I don't like it when there's lots of people" Aaliyah said and I nodded holding her hand. "Do you want an ice cream?" I asked her. "Yes please" she said. I got us both an ice cream and handed her her ice cream.

After we had looked at  all of the animals I took her to a restaurant which had a soft play for kids in it.
"Shawn can we go in there?" She asked. "After we have had something to eat, okay" I said and she nodded. Our food came and we both ate it.

"Shawn can you come in there with me?" She asked pointing to the soft play area. I nodded standing up. "Tag! You're it!" She said before running off into the play area.

I smiled and started to crawl through the soft play area since I couldn't stand up in it. I wasn't very far behind her but I chased her slowly .
I hid behind a shape and when her back was turned went and tapped her. She jumped and turned around. Once she saw me she started giggling. "Did I scare you?" I asked smiling and she nodded and yawned rubbing her eyes. "Are you tired?" I asked and she nodded. "Do you want me to take your home and me, you, your mummy and your daddy can all watch a movie together?" I asked and she nodded.

****

I parked up outside Niall's house. I got out of my car and opened the door to the backseat. I saw that Aaliyah had fell asleep. I gently picked her up and held her on my hip and her head was on my shoulder. I closed the car door and walked up to the front door of Niall and y/ns house. I knocked on the door and Niall answered. "She fell asleep on the way back" I told him as I walked into the house. "Thank you for taking her out" y/n said thanking me. "No problem , it was a fun day" I said.
"Where did you take her?" Niall asked.
"We went to the zoo had ice cream, looked at the animals and fed some of them and then after the zoo we went to a restaurant for some food and the restaurant had a soft play area so we ended up playing tag" I told them.
"No wonder she's tired" Niall said and I chuckled.